Maddox67

Maddox67

Jun 28, 2020
Does suicidal ideation ever leave us .ive tried to kill myself twice (and very almost succeeded)but now I'm on meds and counselling I'm doing a lot better but I still think about suicide 100 times a day minimum I've even got my next attempt planned.but its a little voice that's always there pushing me into doing it.and it knows as well as I do I'm gonna do it.does anyone feel like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Luchs and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Suicidal ideation is not about me. Well, maybe it was when I was 16, however, I see it now as a completely rational thing. I don't think now about it every single moment, I simply know it will come soon and that's what I have to do.

Reactions: Azzy69 and Maddox67
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
Mine has improved. I used to spend a great portion of time writing out detailed plans, researching, comforting myself with the thought.
You eventually learn to push it aside a little at a time and focus on other things. I do still comfort myself with fleeting thoughts to an extent, when things get really difficult in life (and when I can't get to therapy, usually.)

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Does suicidal ideation ever leave us .ive tried to kill myself twice (and very almost succeeded)but now I'm on meds and counselling I'm doing a lot better but I still think about suicide 100 times a day minimum I've even got my next attempt planned.but its a little voice that's always there pushing me into doing it.and it knows as well as I do I'm gonna do it.does anyone feel like this?
That sucks, I feel you man.

Reactions: Maddox67