• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I find the story of my birth amusing considering where I have ended up and what my life has become, and I'm bored so I'm going to share it.

My birth was 2 weeks late, and my mum was in labour for 48 hours or so, I did not want to come into this cruel world from the start. Eventually though, my mum was able to have a natural birth. Everything seems to be going well until the midwife is getting the nurses together and asking my dad to take a step back. My face was completely blue, I was not crying, and the umbilical cord was tightly wrapped around my neck not just once - but twice. They cut it off of me and rushed me into one of those breathing baby tank things - and obviously everything turned out alright.

I just find it funny that I came out of the womb hanging, and now that's what I think about every night before falling asleep. It's like I knew this world is not for me from the very start, there was also a time when I was 2 and almost suffocated because I was swallowing random objects. It's like I have always been trying to die, but the closest I've ever got was when I was very first brought into the world and did not understand anything.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Same, also born 2 weeks late, also wanted to hang myself at birth. Then later suicidal ideation throughout entire life. But I changed my mind, I want to drown in the future, not hang.

• Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Same, also born 2 weeks late, also wanted to hang myself at birth. Then later suicidal ideation throughout entire life. But I changed my mind, I want to drown in the future, not hang.
Twins aha! I don't want to hang either - for some reason it's the last thing that pops into my brain every night though - opioid OD is the ideal for me.

Sending you love, this shit isn't easy to deal with every day <3

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Twins aha! I don't want to hang either - for some reason it's the last thing that pops into my brain every night though - opioid OD is the ideal for me.

Sending you love, this shit isn't easy to deal with every day <3
Right back at you, much love to my fellow sufferer. Yeah, lethal OD on any depressant is absolutely fine for me too. I've seen a recent video of a girl chugging a bottle of whiskey in a bar in one go... not even emergency responders were able to save her. I'll add a bathtub full of water to that just to make sure. Not giving an F about anything till then... a joker to the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth