Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I have two people who I can genuinely call my friends, but I see them so rarely. We're not far away from eachother, but we struggle to keep in contact. I had assumed that maybe they just didn't like me, or that they had moved on and found others to spend their time with, but the past few days have been insane.

We decided to spend new years together. One slept on the couch, while I drunkenly shared a bed with the other. She told me that she had a crush on me, that she always had and that she never new how to say it. She also said that she was planning to kill herself and that the only thing stopping her was the planned holiday she has with her family-
We all ended up venting about our history with self harm, eating disorders and all sorts.
I've never felt so understood before- It's weird. I still want to die even though I got to put that lonely, isolated feeling at ease for the night.

She wants to see me again. We have a date planned for when she's home from vacation. Everything I'm feeling is so confusing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ninja_Master, zanahori, pole and 2 others
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Thanks for sharing… im glad you spend new years eve with friends. I feel very depressed on holidays, makes loneliness very real… so this moments are very special.

Only you know how you feel, but if i can say something, enjoy your special bond. The ideation to Ctb - in my case - is always here… but real connections with people are rare… sometimes, all we need is a little support and love.

Sorry my poor english, its not my language.

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Seems like an interesting situation.... Like wow, aren't you lucky.

Stumbling to someone who could understand, mostly.

I'm kinda curious if your considering ctb'ing together or what? Is she reconsidering? Maybe her actions are supposed to imply something?
Then again, maybe it'd be best to keep that private for now.

Honestly glad you now have someone like that, I wish the best for both of you, life or death :heart: .

Reactions: Ninja_Master and Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing… im glad you spend new years eve with friends. I feel very depressed on holidays, makes loneliness very real… so this moments are very special.

Only you know how you feel, but if i can say something, enjoy your special bond. The ideation to Ctb - in my case - is always here… but real connections with people are rare… sometimes, all we need is a little support and love.

Sorry my poor english, its not my language.
I understand that- Christmas was extremely lonely so I was certain I'd be going into New Years alone, too. Everything that happened hardly feels real at all-

But yeah, thank you. I hope you feel/are feeling a bit better soon<3

• Love
Reactions: Tired_of_myself
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I have two people who I can genuinely call my friends, but I see them so rarely. We're not far away from eachother, but we struggle to keep in contact. I had assumed that maybe they just didn't like me, or that they had moved on and found others to spend their time with, but the past few days have been insane.

We decided to spend new years together. One slept on the couch, while I drunkenly shared a bed with the other. She told me that she had a crush on me, that she always had and that she never new how to say it. She also said that she was planning to kill herself and that the only thing stopping her was the planned holiday she has with her family-
We all ended up venting about our history with self harm, eating disorders and all sorts.
I've never felt so understood before- It's weird. I still want to die even though I got to put that lonely, isolated feeling at ease for the night.

She wants to see me again. We have a date planned for when she's home from vacation. Everything I'm feeling is so confusing.
try and see her again. it sounds like you have a couple of reasons to, and not a lot of reasons not to. Good thing about CTB is that it waits for you.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sounds like a right mess and a highly toxic relationship potentially.

I eluld be careful. Two suicidal people together surely cannot be healthy.

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
A platonic female friend I've known since high school recently told me she once felt like shooting her dog and then herself. She has shared numerous life traumas with me. That being said, I would not consider her suicidal.