• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
How long can you actually carry on when u think about wanting to die every single day and it's driving me crazy. I really just want peace now I don't have the motivation to even attempt again and it fail. I'd like to message in here but it takes a while to do doesn't it

Reactions: Endqualia and pleasethistime
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Sifting through this site, you'll find some who've been challenged by suicidal thoughts for decades, sadly.

Yeah, it takes a certain number of public posts to have PM permissions. Sorry, not sure how many posts.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
How are you thinking of doing it?

E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
I'm not really I just think about it everyday and end up just going to sleep and feeling the same every day,I wouldn't still b here if there was an easy way. I'm so desperate now that I keep thinking of jumping off a building but like most people I will pull out at the top

Reactions: pleasethistime
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
How long can you actually carry on when u think about wanting to die every single day and it's driving me crazy. I really just want peace now I don't have the motivation to even attempt again and it fail. I'd like to message in here but it takes a while to do doesn't it
Hugs... I think a lot of us on here can relate. Just know you're in a place that has support. Sometimes distractions help, hobbies, reading as much as you can on the site. There's a lot of good info on these walls.

Above all, know that you're not alone.

Reactions: Asta, Scribble Fan and Enough is enough
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I'm not really I just think about it everyday and end up just going to sleep and feeling the same every day,I wouldn't still b here if there was an easy way. I'm so desperate now that I keep thinking of jumping off a building but like most people I will pull out at the top

Can very much relate :notsure:

• Aww..
Reactions: Kokobushi_bae26
E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
I really can't b here anymore, I've completely just isolated myself from everyone and I don't want to live at all, I just want to go now it's too much

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene40 and OnlyMercy
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I really can't b here anymore, I've completely just isolated myself from everyone and I don't want to live at all, I just want to go now it's too much

Honestly, we have a lot in common. And there are many others here.

Will it help you to let out some of your reasons?
For example, what started the isolation? Depression-Anxiety?

Y

Ynysmon

Jun 12, 2019
Yep, I can relate with you. I feel like I only exist and not living. I don't get much peace when I'm in bed, it constantly on my mind and if I'm lucky to get a few hours sleep, I dream about it. I constantly feel guilty about being like this and when I look at my family and into their eyes, may heart breaks for them, because I know the affect all this would have on them if I go through with it, and it not fair.

• Aww..
Reactions: BipolarExpat
E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
depression and anxiety and I just started wanting to b alone cus even in a room full of people I am alone in my head.life is pointless to me and I have to stay here and suffer like this, someone on here tried to make out they were going to help me but then after telling me every day and asking for money they just stopped talking to me! This is my life now looking for ways to end it
Yep, I can relate with you. I feel like I only exist and not living. I don't get much peace when I'm in bed, it constantly on my mind and if I'm lucky to get a few hours sleep, I dream about it. I constantly feel guilty about being like this and when I look at my family and into their eyes, may heart breaks for them, because I know the affect all this would have on them if I go through with it, and it not fair.
Wow u have hit the nail on the head,I'm the same when I look at mine but I can't stay for them I can't carry on this existing it's hell

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
someone on here tried to make out they were going to help me but then after telling me every day and asking for money they just stopped talking to me!

You mean someone on this site/forum?

E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
Yes and they knew how much I need to go, it was awful, they really got my hopes up for weeks on end but they said awful things like I'll wait till ure swinging meat and made out like it wasn't about money but then kept saying every little helped

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Sorry to hear that :(

Hope you reported that member.

The mods here seem to be pretty serious about banning offenders.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
i have suicide obsession for 15 years.

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I feel your pain everyday is unbearable and i thought surely there would be some type of balance but it's all pain.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Been having constant thoughts of killing myself for a month or so. This is a pattern that has continued for 10 years now. I'm just getting so tired and think I have wasted too much time

I don't wanna be here anymore. Earth and humanity are kind of fucked anyway :/

E

Enough is enough

Jun 13, 2019
Been having constant thoughts of killing myself for a month or so. This is a pattern that has continued for 10 years now. I'm just getting so tired and think I have wasted too much time

I don't wanna be here anymore. Earth and humanity are kind of fucked anyway :/
Exactly

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to think about wanting to die every single day

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened