• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks, I also thought that
However, I am surprised that if it is such an effective method and supposedly easy to acquire, do not mention it in the books on suicide and euthanasia.
Except that it is not a painless method.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There are some dangers, it's explosive when it comes into contact with some metals. Can produce a toxin when combined with acidic water. It'll likely become restricted. And, you definitely need an anti-emetic with it. I think the main pain associated with it is severe headache though it renders you unconscious very quick. There are a few other drawbacks but those are the main ones.

The latest PPH does go over it

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
thanks for your answer

I will review the comments on azide in 8chan and also in PPH

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Oh I thought the use of sodium nitrite originated in Australia

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I just looked at PPH, it is sodium azide.

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
I have doubts
In the pphl, reference is made to the fact that middel x is sodium azide.

refusal to acknowledge that mx is sodium azide also means that cclw has never had to acknowledge any of the significant problems associated with distribution of this substance.

her parents claimed that she had been encouraged by the actions of clv and dutch media reported that ximena had purchased middel x from a local chemical retailer . she had said than .

while it is widely believed that it was clv azide that was involved in her death, it was later revealed that she had purchased and ingested sodium nitrite

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
In other websites, it indicates that sodium nitrite the lethal dose is 1-2g. I have doubts, if they are confusing in the pph with sodium azide