• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tinkerbell

Sep 24, 2018
Is this an option, assuming you cover any holes, or are other meds etc needed? I can't really get my hands on any meds or gas so is it worth trying without?

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
What kind of plastic bag? Some are porous.

Also, it'd take a while, and you'd probably pull it off yourself reflexively. It seems unreliable (and painful due to how your body reacts to CO2).

Reactions: autumnal, jizz676 and zadig777
T

Tinkerbell

Sep 24, 2018
What kind of plastic bag? Some are porous.

Also, it'd take a while, and you'd probably pull it off yourself reflexively. It seems unreliable.

Yeah I wondered if the "survival instinct" would be too strong.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
waste of time

Reactions: autumnal
N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
I tried this many times. It's impossible. Your cns will force you to rip your bag. But it can work if you use a tourniquet.

Reactions: jizz676
N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
Normal trash bags are fine, oxygen can't pass through them. Cover your head with 3 bags and tie 2 knots above your adam's apple until you start feeling dizzy.
https://pasteboard.co/HyGchIV.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinkerbell
N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
In the methods compilation you can find many threads on ligature strangulation, and carbon monoxide which is easy to get
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-methods-megathread.4418/

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
I've been thinking about the same method today though it seems unreliable it's one of the easiest ways I could access. Maybe with some sleeping pills.

N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
A few years ago, a man at the Los Angeles airport successfully suffocated himself with a plastic bag... using zip ties to fight the survival instinct and keep his hands behind his back and away from the bag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-found-in-lax-restroom-likely-suicide/
Why suffer though? Why are people on SS so lazy, they can't practice tying some knots for 2 or 3 weeks to get it right like me? This guy wants to suffocate himself without passing out first, then there's the other one who's going to burn himself alive, and another guy wanted to freeze himself to death. I don't understand. There's plenty of information on how to die peacefully here even if you don't have access to poison or inert gases.

J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
minute 28
dying with plastic bag and psychiatric drugs? Im afraid of the negative effects of the pills or that I feel suffocating

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Would a plastic bag over head while in full suspension be useful to insure certain ctb?

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
It likely won't work.
I've tried before and I couldn't stand the pain after a few minutes. It was bizarre. My legs kept squirming around and pushing me a round enough to loosen the bag enough to let in air. It was like my body was trying to "swim to the surface" or something.

Reactions: autumnal
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
It likely won't work.
I've tried before and I couldn't stand the pain after a few minutes. It was bizarre. My legs kept squirming around and pushing me a round enough to loosen the bag enough to let in air. It was like my body was trying to "swim to the surface" or something.
did you took it with sleeping pills?

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Why suffer though? Why are people on SS so lazy, they can't practice tying some knots for 2 or 3 weeks to get it right like me? This guy wants to suffocate himself without passing out first, then there's the other one who's going to burn himself alive, and another guy wanted to freeze himself to death. I don't understand. There's plenty of information on how to die peacefully here even if you don't have access to poison or inert gases.
"to get it right like me"

You're still alive

Imo anything with asphyxiation seems tough, I've tried partial-hanging and it was awful