• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wanabeout

Aug 4, 2023
I'm considering the CTB by suffocating with a plastic bag as sn or N is not reachable for me , and the main reason I'm not going for drowning or CTR like Hannah Baker is that i don't want my family to find out about my suicide as it'll make their life extremely miserable due to the religious/strict society we're in, so I'm planning to spend a night with my trusted friend and while he's sleeping i commit the method and leave him a note to make sure he tell my family that i died normally, all the other methods will leave traces and my family life will turn into hell

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I mean, its a very hard method because you'll have to defeat SI but if you're sure about it then i guess you can do it, just expect to experience some difficulties. Also, SN isn't hard to acquire. Find the right sources and you're good.

W

wanabeout

Aug 4, 2023
I mean, its a very hard method because you'll have to defeat SI but if you're sure about it then i guess you can do it, just expect to experience some difficulties. Also, SN isn't hard to acquire. Find the right sources and you're good.
Yeah but is it shipped worldwide? As I'm in a 3rd world country

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds like it would be unbearable to me because of the survival instinct but anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: wanabeout
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The problem with this "method" of suffocation with a plastic bag is going to be re-breathing of the CO2 that you exhale into the bag, which is going to trigger a feeling of suffocation (panic) and induce SI.

• Aww..
Reactions: wanabeout
W

wanabeout

Aug 4, 2023
The problem with this "method" of suffocation with a plastic bag is going to be re-breathing of the CO2 that you exhale into the bag, which is going to trigger a feeling of suffocation (panic) and induce SI.
I tested it , you're right , the SI is way stronger in this method