B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
Hello all, this is my first post and Im seeking some much needed advice. Just as a short preface, Ive been dealing with a really severe neck injury for the past two years and no doctor can do anything about it. Ive slowly gotten worse and worse over that time to the point where its even hard to put on my own shirt. Its been a degrading experience and has made me feel utterly worthless. Im constantly in pain and agony. I have gone to sleep every night for the past year hoping i dont wake up in the morning.

Im ready to ctb. Im most likely going to take the SN route because ease of access and some other reasons id rather not discuss. I honestly want to do it tonight but I dont have an anti-emtic. I really dont want to throw up and want to be successful on my first try. I already ordered some online but it wont be here for like 45 days. Id rather not wait that long. Does anyone know where I can get an anti-emetic relatively quickly. Thanks in advance.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: oraldine2, mpnf and Sarahlynn
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
Could you try calling your doctor, tell them the pain is so bad you get nausea and that you are throwing up? And that you read about antiemetics, and wondered if you could try that for the worst days? Say you already tried ginger and OTC motion sickness pills with no effect. Complain about not being able to eat or keep food down, hopefully they will prescribe you some.

So sorry that you have to go through this, it sounds horrible.