bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i feel so distant from who i should be. They say "our suffering make us more stronger" but that's a lie. Suffering is just suffering. I haven't learned any lesson and i'm not stronger, i just feel ruined.

at night when i lay in bed i ask myself "when did it all go wrong?" but the truth is that my life is a curse from the very beggining, i don't have a specific time in my life that i would like to go back to bc even my childhood was bad.

i don't want to "try harder" cause i already tried so many times. i know that things are not gonna get better & i won't recover, it feels like ctb is the only way out to such a meaningless existence.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, almondmilk, Ninja_Master and 4 others
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
I've heard this dozens of times as well and at some point it just left me feeling hollow, its the same feeling as when someone says "the future has big plans for you" it just feels like empty promises to get you to stay, it makes the world feel so empty, but hopefully the best can still happen for all of us anyways, in life or in death

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, bloodystarzklt and CTB Dream
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
I've heard this dozens of times as well and at some point it just left me feeling hollow, its the same feeling as when someone says "the future has big plans for you" it just feels like empty promises to get you to stay, it makes the world feel so empty, but hopefully the best can still happen for all of us anyways, in life or in death
i feel it too! Sadly, at this point of our lifes we're feeling so hollow that hoping for something good to happen it's the only thing left for us

Reactions: doormat25 and logi3535
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think people sometimes say this to themselves to try and empower themselves. A friend likes to think all the bad stuff that happens in life is 'for a reason'. I've even fallen into that trap before in some desperate hope things will turn around.

I think it's unfair to say that to someone else though as some magical solution. It's so unfair because- not only are they kind of belittling all the crap you've gone through by giving it some mystic positive spin, it's also a sort of criticism- Other people have managed to become stronger through suffering- why aren't you? Type thing. That's so unfair. They can't realistically compare what different people have gone through! They likely have no idea about their past. No idea of their support system. No idea on how much they have fought already, no idea how much hope that person has left. They should be establishing those things if they truly do care about the person.

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, LoiteringClouds and logi3535
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
I think people sometimes say this to themselves to try and empower themselves. A friend likes to think all the bad stuff that happens in life is 'for a reason'. I've even fallen into that trap before in some desperate hope things will turn around.

I think it's unfair to say that to someone else though as some magical solution. It's so unfair because- not only are they kind of belittling all the crap you've gone through by giving it some mystic positive spin, it's also a sort of criticism- Other people have managed to become stronger through suffering- why aren't you? Type thing. That's so unfair. They can't realistically compare what different people have gone through! They likely have no idea about their past. No idea of their support system. No idea on how much they have fought already, no idea how much hope that person has left. They should be establishing those things if they truly do care about the person.
Agreed, they must think that we choose to suffer but in reality they just have no idea on what's going on

Reactions: doormat25