LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

We are all born to suffer
Jul 7, 2022
Remember to not trust anyone with how you really feel about life, mental illness and CTB. Most of the time you will be demonized and instead of getting the uplifting conversation you need they will turn on you and an argument will occur. Just got off the phone with the one person I thought I could trust and she proceeds to blame me for our connection never going anywhere after over 5 years... She then proceeds to talk about how selfish I am and to look at what all I have to be thankful for. Women are supposed to be our supporting figures (which is why I called her instead of talking to a buddy) and better with handling emotions but instead it seems like most of them don't want to hear about your problems. I'll end it here before the rant goes off of topic from the title. Atleast I have this community as a beacon of light in a world full of darkness

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilieJalnic, pole, Klophy and 6 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have noticed that a lot of people are fickle. They don't get it. They don't want to get it. They are so set in what the programming of society want them to say. They have also made suicide such a taboo subject that nobody wants to address it in a meaningful way. Hell they don't even want this site to exist. We live in such Orwellian times but so long as they have their latest Apple products they don't give a fuck.

render john carpenter GIF by xponentialdesign
apple GIF by G1ft3d

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Traveler VII, redeyepiranha, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
wetrus

wetrus

May 1, 2022
Remember to not trust anyone with how you really feel about life, mental illness and CTB.

I've learned that the hard way unfortunately, I guess that's the only way to learn tbh. I was always surrounded with multiple people, whom I trusted with my life. I've failed CTB; let them know before I did it; in the end, they hated me because of the despair I made them feel, LOL.

I do understand some people can be different and my experience might not apply to every single person, but I believe the majority do be like that tho.

I have noticed that a lot of people are fickle. They don't get it. They don't want to get it. They are so set in what the programming of society want them to say. They have also made suicide such a taboo subject that nobody wants to address it in a meaningful way. Hell they don't even want this site to exist. We live in such Orwellian times but so long as they have their latest Apple products they don't give a fuck.

in the end, the only people who might (truly) understand are the ones who think alike, hence why people with depression for eg, are more prone to helping people in general.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight, Lost Magic and LifeIsRekt
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

Jul 7, 2022
in the end, the only people who might understand are the ones who think alike, hence why people with depression for eg, are more prone to helping people in general
This is the reason I decided to sign up and try to help people out on here. I decided if I can't help myself and neither can my "friend" group then I might as well do what I can to help others here.
You guys really make me feel not so alone as this really spoke to how I feel. It's absolutely nuts to see how deep the brainwashing and pretending really runs. Thank you for being different!

Edit: I want to talk more but my mind is racing from so much bs, insomnia and further CTB contemplation. It's getting hard to put how I really feel into words right now...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wetrus and Lost Magic
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

Jul 7, 2022
@houseofleaves Honestly don't know why I'm replying to someone who seems so ignorant. If "nobody does want to" then why are we here to help each other out? You almost ruined a wholesome thread if I didn't let fools like you ruin such a mood.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
@houseofleaves Honestly don't know why I'm replying to someone who seems so ignorant. If "nobody does want to" then why are we here to help each other out? You almost ruined a wholesome thread if I didn't let fools like you ruin such a mood.
ignorant? dude, we're taking about normies, right? they do not want to hear anything.

LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

Jul 7, 2022
ignorant? dude, we're taking about normies, right? they do not want to hear anything
Because we all like to view the people we THINK we can talk to as normies right?

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Prolifers and Prochoice are neverr ever be debated and discussed. We respect prolifers but do they understand and respect prochoice no. Only people who suffer as much understands prochoice. If your mental state can be cured or it last 2 3 weeks then it doesnt makes sence to cut the cord. But it happens years and years the quality of life is gone. Have they undergone severe depression. No they dont . Its not like cancer where people could see it and feel it. If its mental cancer then of course they dont EVER WILL NEED OR EXPECT U TO UNDERSTAND THEM .

Reactions: LifeIsRekt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it is best to never tell others about wanting to die, as after all we live in a world where suicide is so stigmatised and our right to die is not respected. To me, there is nothing wrong with someone deciding to leave this world at a time of their own choosing and to me wanting suicide can be perfectly rational, so of course people should be able to talk about it openly without the fear of being judged.

Reactions: Traveler VII and LifeIsRekt