• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
these past couple of days everything has been so loud. every sound seems amplified, every time i am asked to do something small it seems insurmountable. i have been overthinking every interaction i have. don't get me wrong, i am no stranger to anxiety, but for some reason it's just gotten so so bad these past couple of days. it's like a never ending anxiety attack. i don't know what's wrong with me. i've never had anxiety last this long

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Cherry Crumpet, Sanva and 3 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
these past couple of days everything has been so loud. every sound seems amplified, every time i am asked to do something small it seems insurmountable. i have been overthinking every interaction i have. don't get me wrong, i am no stranger to anxiety, but for some reason it's just gotten so so bad these past couple of days. it's like a never ending anxiety attack. i don't know what's wrong with me. i've never had anxiety last this long
It's been like this for me for a while too. Even in my sleep I feel anxious.
I'm so sorry, wish I could help you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Niirvana, Foresight and Cherry Crumpet
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
@willitpass and @miserableforever. Have you tried breathing exercises? I mean more than just giving it a shot once or twice and writing it off (like I did). I found that they really do help when the ball starts forming under my sternum and I get paralyzed. There are several different ones, but I found what works best for me is to deeply breathe in for six seconds, hold for four seconds, slowly exhale for 6 seconds, hold for four seconds. Do 3-5 rounds of that (if you get light headed stop). Another common one is box breathing. It's inhaling for 4 seconds, holding for 4 seconds, exhaling for 4 seconds, and holding for 4 seconds.
Four square breathing EN

Another one I use is mindfulness or just grounding. The 5/4/3/2/1 technique helps me a lot.

For sleep trouble - I listen to thunderstorm sounds mixed with a fireplace, among other nature sounds.

Overthinking is a b*tch I'm sadly best friends with. :/

You could try CBT for it.. I have not yet but I want to.

I hope things get better for you. Anxiety is horrid.

Reactions: Foresight
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
@willitpass and @miserableforever. Have you tried breathing exercises? I mean more than just giving it a shot once or twice and writing it off (like I did). I found that they really do help when the ball starts forming under my sternum and I get paralyzed. There are several different ones, but I found what works best for me is to deeply breathe in for six seconds, hold for four seconds, slowly exhale for 6 seconds, hold for four seconds. Do 3-5 rounds of that (if you get light headed stop). Another common one is box breathing. It's inhaling for 4 seconds, holding for 4 seconds, exhaling for 4 seconds, and holding for 4 seconds.
View attachment 84917

Another one I use is mindfulness or just grounding. The 5/4/3/2/1 technique helps me a lot.

For sleep trouble - I listen to thunderstorm sounds mixed with a fireplace, among other nature sounds.

Overthinking is a b*tch I'm sadly best friends with. :/

You could try CBT for it.. I have not yet but I want to.

I hope things get better for you. Anxiety is horrid.
breathing exercises do get blown off but they can be pretty helpful when i decide to use them. i have tried CBT… and DBT… and meds… and intensive outpatient, multiple forms of inpatient, shock therapy, residential treatment. you name it i've tried it lol