C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If someone can give advices about how to choose the generator..
I've looked at some models on amazon, but the technical datasheets do not seem to write the CO emission, if there is a protection from CO or en engine that reduces the emission. It seems a bit tricky to buy something without knowing if the emission will be enough

I think somebody mentioned earlier the new ones have protection. An old one would be cheaper, probably a lot more dangerous aswell lol

unless someone knows a way of doctoring a new one? i imagine like a car they have something to filter exhaust emissions although im not sure!

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I think somebody mentioned earlier the new ones have protection. An old one would be cheaper, probably a lot more dangerous aswell lol

unless someone knows a way of doctoring a new one? i imagine like a car they have something to filter exhaust emissions although im not sure!

I think it's basically the cheap ones don't have the protection yet.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The fact there is almost always going to be a store just right around the corner from me having in it everything needed for this method is a very reassuring thought to me.

I have a thought to walk outside and light up the grill sitting there right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
The fact there is almost always going to be a store just right around the corner from me having in it everything needed for this method is a very reassuring thought to me.

I have a thought to walk outside and light up the grill sitting there right now.

The store has charcoal - and generators?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The store has charcoal - and generators?

They probably do have generators. I was keeping in mind that cost could be a barrier.

I was only thinking of the charcoal.

Reactions: rancho
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I just want to end my shitty life.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Serenity
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I am planning to use a well sealed tent and charcoal briquettes. Many people have lost their lives this way by accident, so I fail to see it can be difficult to achieve.
I did a lot of research during lockdown and decided this was the only way I could fall asleep fairly peacefully, and have things be somewhat the way I wanted them.
Did you determine which would be a suitable tent? I've tried looking but there are so many options. You wouldn't think choosing a tent would be so difficult.

Reactions: Klee
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
Did you determine which would be a suitable tent? I've tried looking but there are so many options. You wouldn't think choosing a tent would be so difficult.
The Regatta Malawi is a popular choice and will probably be mine. You need one with a sewn in ground sheet - this doesn't make it airtight, but it goes a long way to eliminating big leaks.

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
The Regatta Malawi is a popular choice and will probably be mine. You need one with a sewn in ground sheet - this doesn't make it airtight, but it goes a long way to eliminating big leaks.
Thank you, that's a great help.