• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Before anyone calls me stupid for looking at a supposedly 'torturous' method of CTB, I've read quite a few articles on it, seen a few first-hand reports of the experience, and people seem to say that other than the intense urge to eat and drink, the process is usually a lot more painless than you'd expect (albeit longer too - apparently reaching around the 2 weeks point for a healthy individual????)

Has anyone here tried it before, or anyone know of anyone succeeding? I can imagine it's tough when you live with family and whatever and you kinda have to eat to keep up the facade but I thought it was worth asking just in case anyone here has any opinions on it (and possibly ways to improve the method, die quicker?)

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I don't think there's a quicker way to die from VSED. The timetable will remain the same for different people.

The only problem with this method in your case, is you stated you're around family. When your condition starts to worsen, they will more than likely have you taken to a hospital.

Reactions: vak
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
I don't think there's a quicker way to die from VSED. The timetable will remain the same for different people.

The only problem with this method in your case, is you stated you're around family. When your condition starts to worsen, they will more than likely have you taken to a hospital.
Oh 100%. One of the key issues I have with going VSED (other than wanting to eat like a pig 24/7, even after a day...) is the fact that they will definitely section you, especially if you're in the UK. Not to mention, even if you do end up just getting palliative care through some absolute miracle, there's a huuuge incentive to bring you food to turn down, so basically psychologically torturing you, because the doctors/GPs/whatever, although they might agree with your stance on the matter entirely and support you in whatever endeavours, have to help you in some way or at least offer to in case they face legal issues. It's really rough depending on what country you're in and depending on how much you typically eat or drink; going cold turkey on food and drink for even a day takes some serious effort if you're used to eating 3 good meals a day.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Yea, they can probably sanction you if they know it was a suicide attempt.

But they can't prove it was an attempt if you don't tell them. If you tell them you just haven't been hungry, and eating very little, they might overlook it.

Reactions: ArjunRamDas
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Before anyone calls me stupid for looking at a supposedly 'torturous' method of CTB, I've read quite a few articles on it, seen a few first-hand reports of the experience, and people seem to say that other than the intense urge to eat and drink, the process is usually a lot more painless than you'd expect (albeit longer too - apparently reaching around the 2 weeks point for a healthy individual????)

Has anyone here tried it before, or anyone know of anyone succeeding? I can imagine it's tough when you live with family and whatever and you kinda have to eat to keep up the facade but I thought it was worth asking just in case anyone here has any opinions on it (and possibly ways to improve the method, die quicker?)
Forget about this method, you will suffer severe consequences if you don't succeed. Specially that part of not drinking water. Let's say you manage to stay 1 day without drinking any liquid, but on the 2 day you give up and drink water, you will survive but the damage caused by that 1 day without water will be permanent. Your skin will dry out, your eyes, mouth, hair, joints... They will all dry out, and will never recover, so don't even consider this method. PPH shouldn't even mention this method, It's almost impossible to succeed, but too easy to ruin your life.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Forget about this method, you will suffer severe consequences if you don't succeed. Specially that part of not drinking water. Let's say you manage to stay 1 day without drinking any liquid, but on the 2 day you give up and drink water, you will survive but the damage caused by that 1 day without water will be permanent. Your skin will dry out, your eyes, mouth, hair, joints... They will all dry out, and will never recover, so don't even consider this method. PPH shouldn't even mention this method, It's almost impossible to succeed, but too easy to ruin your life.
There is absolutely no permanent damage done by not drinking water for one day. People do dry fasts all the time and they are fine

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
There is absolutely no permanent damage done by not drinking water for one day. People do dry fasts all the time and they are fine
dry fast for more than 24 hours? Nobody should dry fast for more than 24 hours, and even 24 hours can cause you permanent damage, during dry fast, if someone starts to feel the first side effects of dehydration like dizziness, is recommended that the person drinks water immediately to avoid that the dehydration progress.
try to stay without any liquid for more than 1 day until you feel your mouth totally dry and craving for water, after that when you finally drink water, check how much saliva there will be left in your mouth, how much tears there will be in your eyes, how dry and thin your skin will be, how dry your hair will be and so on. This method is a good way to lose your health. You don't know how it is to live with all that dryness. I'm just trying to help you avoid that you end up making the biggest mistake of your life.
But if you think you can handle the lack of water and food until you die, I wish you good luck.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
dry fast for more than 24 hours? Nobody should dry fast for more than 24 hours, and even 24 hours can cause you permanent damage, during dry fast, if someone starts to feel the first side effects of dehydration like dizziness, is recommended that the person drinks water immediately to avoid that the dehydration progress.
try to stay without any liquid for more than 1 day until you feel your mouth totally dry and craving for water, after that when you finally drink water, check how much saliva there will be left in your mouth, how much tears there will be in your eyes, how dry and thin your skin will be, how dry your hair will be and so on. This method is a good way to lose your health. You don't know how it is to live with all that dryness. I'm just trying to help you avoid that you end up making the biggest mistake of your life.
But if you think you can handle the lack of water and food until you die, I wish you good luck.
I think 24-36 hours is okay. Anything more and there is a risk yes. Unless you go to the sauna or do physical activity that causes you to expel water I think a day is definitely fine

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I think 24-36 hours is okay. Anything more and there is a risk yes. Unless you go to the sauna or do physical activity that causes you to expel water I think a day is definitely fine
I wouldn't take the risk if I were you. Once your mouth is totally dry and your body starts craving for water, if you resist and keep without water, you are already damaged forever. I live with all that dryness for 1 year now, and it totally ruined my life. I have to fight everyday to keep my eyes, mouth, skin, hair... All moisturized, and I barely have money to do so. I'm losing all my hair due to this dryness, and my skin looks 10 years older (I'm 34 with a skin of a 44 years old guy). So if you don't want the risk to end up like me, forget about this method.

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
I have tried it and not drank anything for at least three days. There was no damage. I only resumed drinking because I falsely felt some faint hope for change.

I wish I could have continued but I have the issues of not living alone and people would notice something was wrong.

If you are 100% sure you want to go, I see no problem w this method and it is the one that keeps coming back to me for consideration because as of today I have not been able to source SN.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I have so few options available to me due to disability I have considered vsed.

Without family supporting the decision, I feel like the biggest obstacle (besides the obvious ones of it being difficult and painful) is legal. How do you prevent getting sent to the hospital and having IV fluids involuntarily given to you. Especially if you're no longer conscious, which happens near the end of vsed. You'd need some kind of ironclad legal protection from that happening. Seems tough.

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
I wouldn't take the risk if I were you. Once your mouth is totally dry and your body starts craving for water, if you resist and keep without water, you are already damaged forever. I live with all that dryness for 1 year now, and it totally ruined my life. I have to fight everyday to keep my eyes, mouth, skin, hair... All moisturized, and I barely have money to do so. I'm losing all my hair due to this dryness, and my skin looks 10 years older (I'm 34 with a skin of a 44 years old guy). So if you don't want the risk to end up like me, forget about this method.
Dryness also has to do with nutrition. I once tried this while living in the brutal summer heat of India. I kept without liquids for 4 days that time with no complications. My only problem with this method is it just takes too much time…when people are around and see you getting thin and looking a bit off they ask questions.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Dryness also has to do with nutrition. I once tried this while living in the brutal summer heat of India. I kept without liquids for 4 days that time with no complications. My only problem with this method is it just takes too much time…when people are around and see you getting thin and looking a bit off they ask questions.
You probably ate something that didn't let you get dehydrated. I live in Brazil and is almost impossible not to get dehydrated if you stay more than a day without water, unless you don't feel thirsty at all, which is really hard.
Once you start feeling really thirsty, you will have damage if you don't drink water asap. When I got my disease which made me all dry, the first thing the doctor asked me was if I wasn't drinking water, because that dryness in my mouth, eyes, and skin are the first signs of a bad dehydration, and they are permanent, even after you drink lots of water, they will never go back to normal.
Also the part of not eating, it's quite hard because after a few days without nutrition you start losing a lot of hair. When I felt into a huge depression last year, I barely ate anything, I just slept all day, and one day I woke up and had lost a lot of hair, that was before I got my disease, after that I got my disease that is making me lose all my hair because it is constantly dehydrated because of my dryness.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
This might be a bit more involved, but maybe start getting into activism? Then you call it a hunger strike and nobody needs to know otherwise.