• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
In Thailand meto is a controlled drug. Does anyone know if Domperidone10mg will be as effective with N?
Cheers.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
In Thailand meto is a controlled drug. Does anyone know if Domperidone10mg will be as effective with N?
Cheers.

ISO-blueman.png
This question is clearly answered in Stan's Guide. Please make sure you have fully read the two key resources on SN before progressing further.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
If there are hyperlinks in any of that, none worked for me.
Also, seeing as it would be quicker to just type out 'Yes', 'No' or 'Don't know', why bother even writing all that out?

In case you weren't aware, people who are in crisis don't always have the ability to read through entire guides/books to find the answer to a simple question. If you want to help, help.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
ISO-blueman.png
This question is clearly answered in Stan's Guide. Please make sure you have fully read the two key resources on SN before progressing further.
Is stans guide not just for SN ? the op was asking about N

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
It's not as good as meto. User @Berlin76 failed with N when using Domperidone as AE.

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
im interested where did you get N that shipped to SEA?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Is stans guide not just for SN ? the op was asking about N

Apologies, I had misread it.

My links were related to SN, not N.

If there are hyperlinks in any of that, none worked for me.
Also, seeing as it would be quicker to just type out 'Yes', 'No' or 'Don't know', why bother even writing all that out?

In case you weren't aware, people who are in crisis don't always have the ability to read through entire guides/books to find the answer to a simple question. If you want to help, help.

Per above, I had misread the post and my linked material was about SN, not N.

However, I should point out that had it been about SN, the answer would have been covered there. Had the post been about SN, the OP would actually have been demonstrating a fairly massive gap in their knowledge which would have suggested they had not read the two most fundamental resources about it. Accordingly, just answering their specific question with 'yes/no' would have been a bad idea, as it would leave them with other gaps in their knowledge that may well lead to a painful or failed attempt.

Again, I do realise the original post turned out not to be about SN. But hopefully you will understand the reasoning behind my directing them to resources if it had been.

Sometimes giving people a simple answer to a simple question is not the best approach, and is actually the furthest thing from actually helping them.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
im interested where did you get N that shipped to SEA?
I didn't. Its back in the UK. Just thought I might be able to get meto OTC here . and take it back with me.
It's not as good as meto. User @Berlin76 failed with N when using Domperidone as AE.
Thanks mate, that's the answer I was looking for!

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
I didn't. Its back in the UK. Just thought I might be able to get meto OTC here . and take it back with me.

since you're already in SEA or planning to visit, why don't you go to another countries instead of thailand to go for meto? here in the country that where i am now it's easy as fuck to get one no matter how much you need
i didnt get N ."? think your mixing me up with someone else .?
yeah i was asking the op how he got that N in SEA area

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
since you're already in SEA or planning to visit, why don't you go to another countries instead of thailand to go for meto? here in the country that where i am now it's easy as fuck to get one no matter how much you need

yeah i was asking the op how he got that N in SEA area
Well getting in and out of Thailand right now is, well, Covid-y.
Unless and until the world returns to normal, the only place I'm going is back to the UK to drink my 1 year-past-it's-sell-by-date-but-still-hopefully-effective N.
I l know you can't get meto over there so I thought I'd try here.
No dice, hospital only.

S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
Well getting in and out of Thailand right now is, well, Covid-y.
Unless and until the world returns to normal, the only place I'm going is back to the UK to drink my 1 year-past-it's-sell-by-date-but-still-hopefully-effective N.
I l know you can't get meto over there so I thought I'd try here.
No dice, hospital only.
oh shit i forgot about the covid lol. but just to answer your question i think it's not effective as meto. since there's someone fail to ctb with domperidone instead of meto