• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
subliminals work REALLY well in my sense. there's a lot of ones for suicide, reincarnation / respawning, etc. there's also lots of topics; mental health, beauty, trans, eeetc etc.

what is a subliminal? : affirmations hidden behind audio that go into your subconscious and manifest into reality through the law of assumption.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
... :notsure:

Reactions: sad_rock
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It may work a little bit, especially for stuff like your mood, hormones etc
But affecting reality as a whole? I don't know about that

Reactions: AgentOrange
AgentOrange

AgentOrange

Oct 3, 2023
I know it can help individuals with themselves, but a trans person can't subliminal themselves out of being beat in the locker room or their parents or by the police.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Would you please tell me more about how subliminal audio files help you? For example, did you notice any changes in your moods, thoughts or decision makings?

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Certain subliminals work, sure, but.. please understand that not every one does. You still need to take real world steps towards whatever you want to achieve.

Reactions: gayscal3xo
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I just got into subliminals this year, I do have lots of hope that subliminals/manifestation can bring my my desires. What my desire is right now is just my ideal body. While I am taking steps to achieve this(going to the gym, eating better, etc,) I am listening to subliminals consistently. I haven't tried any manifesting methods yet.

Just this morning I had listened to a subliminal on the topic of having a good mindset (believing all results are coming) and a bit after that, someone I know had asked me if I had lost weight. This gave me a lot of motivation to continue listening.