• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I've got 2 old, non net, pay-as-you-go phones.A nokia thats 11 years old and a Samsung that's about 4.
There is about £9 credit on each. Months go by without me getting a call. Even longer goes by that I make a call.

Now, if you don't make a chargable call for 6 months the phone company will turn your sim card off. You lose all credit and may not be able to get the number reactivated.
So every 5 months I ring the other phone and have a brief chat with myself with a phone to each ear. Today I was telling myself about the expence of fixing my car and how owning a car is a moneypit. I agreed and told myself I've had identical problems too, we laughed, I mean I laughed. Then I hung up without saying goodbye. I'm so rude, even to myself. I've a good mind not to bother ringing myself again to avoid the bad attitude.
Anyway, I've just checked the call log and the last call I made was to myself at the end of March, I was probably wishing myself happy birthday. I can be thoughtful too you know. Everyone likes a call on their birthday.

Reactions: lostinthedream, akosineenee, Caustic Cardinals and 3 others