• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

This can’t be fixed anymore
Jul 23, 2024
This is an incredibly stupid question that I'm asking only because I flat out can not seem to find the answer I'm looking for anywhere else that I've looked.

I think I have a method planned out involving overdosing, but…how do you actually swallow a large amount of pills in a short amount of time? The method I've used to swallow pills up until now has been:
-Fill mouth with water but don't swallow
-pop the pill into my mouth THEN swallow
so do I just do this with as many pills as I can physically handle at a time until I'm done? I feel like I'm missing something, or it just really is that simple and I'm overthinking. Again, I'm sorry if this is an incredibly stupid common sense question.

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom, sugarb and lynnschronicles
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
This is an incredibly stupid question that I'm asking only because I flat out can not seem to find the answer I'm looking for anywhere else that I've looked.

I think I have a method planned out involving overdosing, but…how do you actually swallow a large amount of pills in a short amount of time? The method I've used to swallow pills up until now has been:
-Fill mouth with water but don't swallow
-pop the pill into my mouth THEN swallow
so do I just do this with as many pills as I can physically handle at a time until I'm done? I feel like I'm missing something, or it just really is that simple and I'm overthinking. Again, I'm sorry if this is an incredibly stupid common sense question.
I've heard of smoothies or pills being ground into water but I can't say with any confidence what the best option is. I'd suggest checking the method megathread, I believe it's pinned

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle