Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
I'm just paranoid it won't work. It's not SI, nor is it legit fear, it's just that my brain can't imagine me not living. It's like, being alive and conscious is all i know so it seems i can't really wrap my mind around me dying. I know i'm obviously mortal (sure hope anyway lmao) and i can die, but my brain can't process the idea of my not being, so it tells me it won't work, that i'll wake up no matter what. I don't know if anyone can relate but this shit is making anxious bc i really don't want to fail yk it'd be embarrassing asf, i really don't want this one to go wrong...
My brain is stupid

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, ShornSoloists, Hotsackage and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is all we know. It is impossible to imagine what being dead is like. I am looking forward to not existing personally as death is freedom from all pain and suffering. I have fears of failing a method. Nobody should have to resort to methods that could fail, we all deserve the option of euthanasia. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cheers and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
It's almost impossible to process the idea of non-existence, wether because you don't cease to exist or simply because our brains does not allow to process such thought.

The best way to imagine would be a dreamless sleep that you will never wake up. You won't experience the flow of time or feel anything else. Like the years before you were born.

You could fade to darkness, maybe forever, maybe for a brief time until you wake wake again being you or someone/something else.

The pain of this world will most likely cease as their are attached to our bodies and our experiences here.

• Love
Reactions: Cheers