• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark.h0rse

Oct 13, 2020
I have recently posted about my suicide plan but as of yet, im still looking for the best option that won't fail me. I am currently on cocodamol 30/500, diazepam 5mg, I am collecting fluoxetine (not sure if it will do anything though), I currently have around 260mg altogether, and I have propranolol which I know people have died just by taking that last one alone!

Has anyone overdosed on nytol 50mg? The sleeping tablet? If so, how much would likely make me CTB? I have OD'd on that before and that plus propranolol are the only ones that don't make me vomit. I obviously don't want to vomit due to the fact it won't work...

I was also thinking of using diazepam AND a ligature strangulation method...how much diazepam is likely to make me CTB? In mg?

Sorry for all the questions! I just cant find this information anywhere, I Google it and the bloody number for Samaritans comes up instead x

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I don't know about the others, but as far as I know diazepam is very hard to overdose on alone, but if it's combined with alcohol or another depressant then it's very dangerous. From what you suggested, having a few drinks then taking a lot of diazepam and going for partial suspension hanging might work.

I always just suggest SN to everyone anyway since it's easy to get, cheap, and painless.

Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Nytol wouldn't be available otc if it could reliably be used for suicide. Fluoxetine is not reliable, nor is diazepam. Propranolol requires a minimum of 8g but some have survived that amount, and some have died from less.

If you use TOR and duckduckgo to search, you'll come up with a lot more results.

Reactions: woxihuanni
D

Dark.h0rse

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for the responses! I appreciate people reading my post. Nytol herbal is available readily but I'm talking about the one otc at 50mg one a night tablets. I have studied a lot of toxicology at university but mainly focused on paracetamol which just makes me vomit. But I have read a lot about nytol and I know it takes a lot for it to cause death, but I guess that's why only one packet is allowed to be purchased at one time