• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluemistbec

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone have any ideas and how I could do it? The nurses check on me every two hours, and the room is pretty devoid of any hang points but I have my chargers.

I got admitted because I am suicidal and now I feel even worse. The nurses aren't even talking to me except for one pro-lifer that just kept telling me to think positive and I had to hold my laughter in. They don't have food here that can cater for my dietary requirements so I've got nothing, I'm lonely and tired and I just want this all to end.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How long till the let you leave if you're good?

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
Pretend you're sane and healthy.

You'll get out quicker that way.
^ yup, exactly what they said. i had to pretend i was fine and stable and they let me out. just convince them you're okay enough to leave, really. might take a day or two.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone have any ideas and how I could do it? The nurses check on me every two hours, and the room is pretty devoid of any hang points but I have my chargers.

I got admitted because I am suicidal and now I feel even worse. The nurses aren't even talking to me except for one pro-lifer that just kept telling me to think positive and I had to hold my laughter in. They don't have food here that can cater for my dietary requirements so I've got nothing, I'm lonely and tired and I just want this all to end.
Think positively and everything will be totally fine.

You could try being open and serious with them and find out what they have to say about it, or realize otherwise.. and convince them you are okay to leave, and try to figure things out on your own from there without them.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
They make it really hard to do it in those places and if you somehow succeed, you risk being interrupted and ending up with brain damage.

Just wait until you get out and choose a method that is peaceful and efficient.

Reactions: matthew00057
B

bluemistbec

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for the advice guys, it's so hard to pretend to be okay because if I act too happy they tell my doctor that I'm 'being superficial' and 'faking it' even when i sometimes genuinely am. My doctor isn't super pro-life (he makes a lot of suicide jokes) so maybe I could convince him to discharge me. I'll let you guys know