pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
im trying to die and i wont be leaving till feb 12 i dont want to be alive any ideas

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly000, bloodystarzklt and penguinl0v3s
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
Try to stay calm and do everything they say to get out as fast as possible. It sucks, I know. I'm sorry.

Reactions: cold_severance, butterfly000, idontwantausername and 3 others
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
If anything you could possibly find solace knowing once the date comes your plans will be set in motion. And for the time being, you could continue as normal or not! Just keep calm like novacaine said and try your best to keep comfortable y'know? I hope this is helpful

Reactions: BrainShower
lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
There is a method for dying in a psychiatric hospital but the chances of failure are high and the pain is unbearable. Basically you wear a long-sleeved shirt, with the excuse that you're cold. Then, you take one arm out of one of the sleeves, wrap the sleeve around your throat and squeeze it tightly. You tie a knot so it doesn't loosen, close your eyes and rest. Important, do not look in the mirror under any circumstances, because your head will start to fill with blood, your head will turn red and there will be blood clots that could break. After 5-10 minutes you should have suffered a stroke and with luck you will have died. The chances of death, if I am not mistaken, is around 5-25%. you may suffer brain damage in case you failed. It is a hard method but it may pay of the prize. Good luck mate. I wish you the best!

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and penguinl0v3s
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
There is a method for dying in a psychiatric hospital but the chances of failure are high and the pain is unbearable. Basically you wear a long-sleeved shirt, with the excuse that you're cold. Then, you take one arm out of one of the sleeves, wrap the sleeve around your throat and squeeze it tightly. You tie a knot so it doesn't loosen, close your eyes and rest. Important, do not look in the mirror under any circumstances, because your head will start to fill with blood, your head will turn red and there will be blood clots that could break. After 5-10 minutes you should have suffered a stroke and with luck you will have died. The chances of death, if I am not mistaken, is around 5-25%. you may suffer brain damage in case you failed. It is a hard method but it may pay of the prize. Good luck mate. I wish you the best!
Holy shit this is genius, I'm saving this.
im trying to die and i wont be leaving till feb 12 i dont want to be alive any ideas
To be honest I think the best way is to just cooperate and pretend to be doing well. Be on your best behavior. Does your ward allow phones? You can start making a proper plan, maybe write some suicide notes and order the needed materials for your method while there, so that all is prepped and ready for you to use when you get back. It's very hard to die in a place that's designed to be safe. Sometimes you can practice, depending on the method. Like with hanging, people practice knocking themselves unconscious by figuring out where the artery is.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Those really don't sound like odds I'd wanna encourage even a fairly desperate person to do tbh 🤨😕
I second this ☝️ as someone who has tried partial hanging and experienced the head filling with blood feeling it is a very uncomfortable, painful and terrible way to go. Not to mention you would most likely be interrupted too early leading to brain damage. Am sorry but I would wait till I go out for a proper attempt.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, it must be dreadful feeling trapped in there.

idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
Those really don't sound like odds I'd wanna encourage even a fairly desperate person to do tbh 🤨😕

Those odds should terrify you, surely 🙅
Also it's just going to keep them locked up longer when it inevitably fails. You have to play the game to get released.