noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
i've had a serious crush on this guy for a while now. we never talked about anything like that because we're supposed to just be friends. but he keeps talking about other girls and reaffirming the fact that im not his type and it makes me so anxious and upset (i'm a really jealous person). so im trying to distance myself so i dont get completely wrecked at least (damage control). but it hurts a lot because he really was/is one of my best friends and we had plans and i also have big exams coming up and i cant afford to be freaking out like this every day. anyone down to talk? i feel like shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forest Fire and Forever Sleep
iwanttobedead

iwanttobedead

depression is a losing battle
Feb 11, 2023
being lovelorn is the worst feeling i've ever felt, and it's not close. good luck on finals.. i'm around to talk it it helps c:

• Hugs
Reactions: noonipie
enviro400mmc

enviro400mmc

#1 cake123 fanboy
Nov 27, 2022
I can relate to this sooooo hard, it was particularly hard for me because I did really value the friendship a lot and it had a huge positive affect on my life, and my friend was always so kind and caring for me, I literally could not reasonably complain about her in any way yet I still let the friendship often get the better of me and make me really anxious and get upset over things that just should not have been causing me problems in my life.

Of course, the answer is to get in the mindset of just appreciating the platonic friendship and not letting it hurt you, but that's so much easier said than done. From my experience the only way to get over one crush is to find a new one but it depends a lot person to person.

noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
I can relate to this sooooo hard, it was particularly hard for me because I did really value the friendship a lot and it had a huge positive affect on my life, and my friend was always so kind and caring for me, I literally could not reasonably complain about her in any way yet I still let the friendship often get the better of me and make me really anxious and get upset over things that just should not have been causing me problems in my life.

Of course, the answer is to get in the mindset of just appreciating the platonic friendship and not letting it hurt you, but that's so much easier said than done. From my experience the only way to get over one crush is to find a new one but it depends a lot person to person.
:( i guess that's true. i hope i can get over him i cant keep breaking my heart like this

• Aww..
Reactions: enviro400mmc
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sucks. I never really understood people who go on about "their type." Like a certain arrangement of facial features has any bearing on your future happiness or compatibility as a couple, lul.

• Love
Reactions: noonipie and NumbItAll
noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
Sucks. I never really understood people who go on about "their type." Like a certain arrangement of facial features has any bearing on your future happiness or compatibility as a couple, lul.
i wish everyone thought like that, or at least him.