crimsonsflower

crimsonsflower

OWN
Feb 4, 2024
i posted earlier this week about how tired i feel of everything, and i'm struggling to take care of myself on top of that. i work a full-time job and hardly have the time to feed myself much less do other things that would make me feel a little more human. i don't know if this is the best or worst part about it but i'm finding myself not quite caring anymore either. i usually have to force myself to eat more than once a day and my job takes up so much of my energy that i just feel incredibly weak every time i go in and usually spend the time that i'm not at work sleeping. i don't know if part of me is hoping that something happens one of these days but i'm not necessarily enticed to do anything about it at the moment.

i just need to get these things out, i don't really feel all too comfortable admitting these things to people who know me irl. i never usually get good or helpful responses when i am honest about these things. they mean well but i don't quite know what to do with "that sucks" or "yikes buddy" when i'm talking about stuff like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, bramblebamblebambe, LifeQuitter and 3 others
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
I've been working so much lately and have a bunch of personal issues such that I've stopped some of my healthier routines like working out regularly. Even though I'm probably near the end of my journey, I don't want to let myself go, so I'm going to figure out a way to get back into the swing of things.

As far as eating, it's important not to get too weak and skinny, because people will notice and start to question things about your life. The best way to keep that from happening is to eat calorie-dense foods and drink calories. For example, if you have two coffees per day, make them something that's pretty unhealthy like a caramel latte. Eat along with your coffees, something like a muffin or donut. You can easily hit 1500 calories on two drinks and two pastries, and not feel like you're making the effort to take time for a real meal.

Reactions: alienfreak
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
my job takes up so much of my energy
If a job drains your energy you should consider quitting this job. Do you really like what you are doing there? Unfortunately, if quitting the job may not be possible for u right now but u should consider changes mid and long-term. That will help you MH.

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
Need to prioritise carefully when you have critically low energy. It can make it rational to just pay the cost for expensive food delivery etc. Food is at the most fundamental and highest priorities of needs. I struggle to get enough calories too, it feels like my body is so relentlessly demanding

Reactions: kunikuzushi