I

itsyourfault

Jun 4, 2023
Even when I was younger I was very obsessive. Back then I obsessed about object. Now it's people. I learnt to live with it, or at least I thought so, but my last obsession is absolutely destroying me. I can not focus on anything that is not her. I constantly think about her and check my mobile to see if she did not write. She never does. I lost the ability to talk to others. Yes, I can survive the general chit-chat, but I do not have anything to talk about. Only her. And the worst thing is that even though she gave me a chance, I know that this obsessiveness is what will ruin it. It always does. I do not want to hurt her. I am utterly lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: tryagain, Daxter_87 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really feel for you. I'm the same- very obsessive. I realised that all of my crushes were limerance- and some of them went on for years. It did/does actually help me to realise that I suffer from limerance- it helps me to curtail future obsessions. I'd recommend you look at 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy' on YouTube- she does a lot of videos on this sort of thing. I'm sorry though- I know how all life encompassing and hurtful our obsessions can be.