• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
is anyone else battling an intense wave of stress right now? i feel like every day a new problem pops up and piles onto what was already there. and its even more stressful when you haven't yet summoned the courage the decide to ctb...because i still have to try at everything. just hoping i'm not alone in this...

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Kyrok, Cookiedough8956 and 5 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
is anyone else battling an intense wave of stress right now? i feel like every day a new problem pops up and piles onto what was already there. and its even more stressful when you haven't yet summoned the courage the decide to ctb...because i still have to try at everything. just hoping i'm not alone in this...

You're not alone. I feel like I'm having chronic sub-clinical heart attacks. And you couldn't have spoken more truly: "and its even more stressful when you haven't yet summoned the courage the decide to ctb."

Reactions: pleasethistime, vaulthunter and lemmeeleev
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
You're not alone.

Everytime I deal with any member of my family they manage to make me hate my fucking life .
Even hearing their voices irritates me .
No matter what I do to fix , ignore or adjust , it all fails .

But you can use that stress for your own good .
If your chosen method needs you to overcome survival extinct . You can use these stressors as a trigger .

I'm keeping my family as a trigger .
And they voluntarily do their best to push my buttons at any cost giving me all kinds of triggers .
So , I rely on them for that unique mission .

See how it's not so bad after all ?!

Reactions: vaulthunter and lemmeeleev
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
These days I don't experience much stress. But I would ask what is the reason for your stress? Are you getting stressed about normal stuff that comes up in life or things that really are a cause for stress? Because everyone has to deal with new and unexpected challenges.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Same boat here. So many stressors, all I do most days is struggle through a long series of intrusive thoughts.