Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I fucking hate humans. They're so fucking useless. I'm so fucking close to getting a tent and just fuck the stupid fucking useless world.

I've been under a lot of stress for the past several days all caused by stupid fucking useless bullshit. And the best fucking part.... This couldn't happen during a good stretch NOOOOOO it has to fucking happen when my pills effectiveness seems to be wearing off (thankfully I'm starting the higher dose today. After having to deal with that fucking bullshit as well) and I just seem to be agitated in general and I don't know why so yeah this is exactly what I fucking needed right now.
And my husband..... Holy fuck I have no idea how he's been putting up with me.... Thanks babe

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, NeverSatisfied, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Humans are stupid and clever at the same time too. Intelligent but unwise. Hurtling blindly towards extinction whilst watching Netflix, full of hubris.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Humans are stupid and clever at the same time too. Intelligent but unwise. Hurtling blindly towards extinction whilst watching Netflix, full of hubris.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. :hug:
(a little vent for a bit of context)

People say "report it. Handle it the right way" and what pray tell does one do when they've tried to handle it the right way many many times and instead has been putting up with harassment for months?

My other biggest problem. If someone tells you that you're caught in a scam are you gonna waste your time emailing them when you already know they're not going to answer and IF they do its just gonna be bs. "can't you email them anyway" JUST FUCKING CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND GET A CHARGE BACK THEY WILL NOT RESPOND IT DOESN'T MATTER. Holy fuck even their live chat button was a dud. I sent you 90 complaints where people already tired. Why are you wasting my time?

And then you just have your in general everyday stupid humans :meh:

A person can only handle so much. Thank you for the hugs :hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465