• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I got the same one.

Reactions: Rocinante, Arachno and sserafim
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Nice! I took it and I would never reveal the results, nope. But it is a very interesting snapshot for sure.

Thank you so much for putting it up.

Walter

Reactions: Rocinante and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I got the same one.
Me too. The only part of it that feels relevant to me is the repeating the same song part though. I'm literally listening to a 30 minute loop of something right now.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
ISTP lol that's very different than my normal.

• Wow
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Nice! I took it and I would never reveal the results, nope. But it is a very interesting snapshot for sure.

Thank you so much for putting it up.

Walter
Were your results too "real," Walter?
Me too. The only part of it that feels relevant to me is the repeating the same song part though. I'm literally listening to a 30 minute loop of something right now.
I only glanced over it and nothing stuck out to me.
View attachment 140864
ISTP lol that's very different than my normal.
With MBTI, what do you normally test as?

InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
just as i would expect, it goes in par with my mbti

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

Being NASTY towards someone on here, anyone, is just so immature and at 68 years old did your parents ever teach you to respect not only your elders but senior citizens?

Walter

Reactions: blackwidow and Rocinante
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023

INFP for the past 7-8 years.

• Wow
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You know, I'm pretty sure "stream of consciousness" is supposed to be a narrative device, so I have no clue as to what it has to do with this quiz.

Reactions: sserafim
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well, what the heck will say, ready? It came up with: " Visit AliExpress & view the result. NEVER EVER went there as I so HATE having to pander to see something like the results, NEVER.

Walter

Reactions: Rocinante
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
ISTJ
Meh

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Being NASTY towards someone on here, anyone, is just so immature and at 68 years old did your parents ever teach you to respect not only your elders but senior citizens?

Walter
I never understood the whole "respect your elders" type bullshit. Being older doesn't automatically make one worthy of respect. Respect is supposed to be a mutual thing, nothing something you are automatically entitled to no matter what, just because you of your age.

(For context, this is just a general statement. It has nothing to do with whatever you and that other guy are talking about)

Reactions: Rocinante and Alexei_Kirillov
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I never understood the whole "respect your elders" type bullshit. Being older doesn't automatically make one worthy of respect. Respect is supposed to be a mutual thing, nothing something you are automatically entitled to no matter what, just because you of your age.

(For context, this is just a general statement. It has nothing to do with whatever you and that other guy are talking about)
It involves and revolves around this statement that I and so many others have used throughout the ages, LIFE EXPERIENCE. It ONLY comes with age and falling down and getting a person's knees skinned up and the like.

I am NEVER EVER egotistical, but I will say this, after being on here for almost 4 years and reading younger folk's issues and the like, I had the same, but over 40 years ago, I hope that I can try and help and give some guidance as far as what I have done, what went wrong or right and the like. I LOVE helping folks feel better and have a better outlook on anything and everything.

THAT is what respect for older folks is about is their EXPERIENCE that younger folks have NOT had yet. Everyone gets it if they live long enough.

That is why in certain cultures, older folks are highly prized, but here in the U.S. older folks are looked down at or are just plain lonely all the time.

I have worked for 50 years in business and talk about experience YES and I hope that I can have a little respect for that, as anyone who gets older deserves it. Does one show respect to a teacher or professor? YES! Same thing here with me.

I hope @EvisceratedJester that this brings a little clarity to the subject of respect for older folks. When I deal with folks from like Japan, China and the like, I am giving respect for my life experience and YES, it feels good.

Walter

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
basically I'm autistic.:p I'd say I'm more compassionate than it makes me out to be though.. actually I suppose it's accurate but I wish people could see me as kind in spite of these things.. 1716737725301

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
It involves and revolves around this statement that I and so many others have used throughout the ages, LIFE EXPERIENCE. It ONLY comes with age and falling down and getting a person's knees skinned up and the like.

I am NEVER EVER egotistical, but I will say this, after being on here for almost 4 years and reading younger folk's issues and the like, I had the same, but over 40 years ago, I hope that I can try and help and give some guidance as far as what I have done, what went wrong or right and the like. I LOVE helping folks feel better and have a better outlook on anything and everything.

THAT is what respect for older folks is about is their EXPERIENCE that younger folks have NOT had yet. Everyone gets it if they live long enough.

That is why in certain cultures, older folks are highly prized, but here in the U.S. older folks are looked down at or are just plain lonely all the time.

I have worked for 50 years in business and talk about experience YES and I hope that I can have a little respect for that, as anyone who gets older deserves it. Does one show respect to a teacher or professor? YES! Same thing here with me.

I hope @EvisceratedJester that this brings a little clarity to the subject of respect for older folks. When I deal with folks from like Japan, China and the like, I am giving respect for my life experience and YES, it feels good.

Walter
Actually, it brought no clarity. Why does experience matter when it comes to whether or not I should respect someone?

"Life experiences" don't really mean anything. Our life experiences and how we process them vary so much that being old having lived a long life doesn't matter. There is a reason why people end up going to professionals with their issues instead of random old people, because age doesn't make you qualified to pass-judgement on the situations of others. Also, Why should having a lot of experiences dictate who I respect? Why should I respect you just because you have more life experiences? That doesn't make any sense.

Being old doesn't automatically give you magical insight into everything. Hell, I got into an argument with an older person who made claims about how their observations weren't anecdotal and acted as though she somehow could understand the inner workings of every person she observes (which you can't, btw. The behavioural sciences exist for a reason). While I could have handled the situation better, she kind of just kept on talking down to me and used her age as a way of trying to shut me up, lol.

The whole saying is garbage and has been used as an excuse to allow for the mistreatment of younger people. It just goes into this idea of treating respect as this hierarchical thing that only those in positions over you are entitled to. Respect should always be mutual and should only be given to those who treat us with kindness and never just because of something age or status. I don't care if someone has more life experiences than me. Why should matter when it comes to whether or not I respect them? Shouldn't the way how they treat me and others be the main factor in whether I show them respect or not?

Also, sorry if this is hard to understand. I'm typing this in a hurry because I have to get ready to go out.

Reactions: Yarani and Rocinante
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Actually, it brought no clarity. Why does experience matter when it comes to whether or not I should respect someone?

"Life experiences" don't really mean anything. Our life experiences and how we process them vary so much that being old having lived a long life doesn't matter. There is a reason why people end up going to professionals with their issues instead of random old people, because age doesn't make you qualified to pass-judgement on the situations of others. Also, Why should having a lot of experiences dictate who I respect? Why should I respect you just because you have more life experiences? That doesn't make any sense.

Being old doesn't automatically give you magical insight into everything. Hell, I got into an argument with an older person who made claims about how their observations weren't anecdotal and acted as though she somehow could understand the inner workings of every person she observes (which you can't, btw. The behavioural sciences exist for a reason). While I could have handled the situation better, she kind of just kept on talking down to me and used her age as a way of trying to shut me up, lol.

The whole saying is garbage and has been used as an excuse to allow for the mistreatment of younger people. It just goes into this idea of treating respect as this hierarchical thing that only those in positions over you are entitled to. Respect should always be mutual and should only be given to those who treat us with kindness and never just because of something age or status. I don't care if someone has more life experiences than me. Why should matter when it comes to whether or not I respect them? Shouldn't the way how they treat me and others be the main factor in whether I show them respect or not?

Also, sorry if this is hard to understand. I'm typing this in a hurry because I have to get ready to go out.
Let's agree to disagree and please leave it at that.

I never ever in my 68 plus years have done nothing but respect everyone and always will.

Walter

I will NOT respond to anything on this subject with you again, so PLEASE leave it go and so will I.

Love and caring to you always.

Walter

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
INFP for the past 7-8 years.
Interesting.

Walter
For all you know, I am older than you. There was no way I could have known your age. I don't respect anyone, regardless of how long it's been since they left their mother's womb. You're picking fights with everyone in a thread about a personality quiz. I think you might be the nasty one, Walter.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." You are assuming your outlook is better than those who are younger than you. If you were their age 40 years ago then most of your advice is probably irrelevant. 1984 was very different than 2024. Save your so-called guidance for those who ask for it.
You could say the same about race, gender, and many other things.
I am sure that there are plenty of people 40+ years younger than you who have had many experiences that you have never had before.
Older generations ruined the economy, and now younger generations are suffering because of it.
If anything, older people deserve less respect than younger people do. Hardly anyone has respected teachers in a long time. Most professors aren't respected either.
When I deal with folks from like Japan, China and the like, I am giving respect for my life experience and YES, it feels good.
Move to Japan. Move to China. Be happy. Live your best life.
I never ever in my 68 plus years have done nothing but respect everyone and always will.
That's a bold-faced lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante and EvisceratedJester
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
For all you know, I am older than you. There was no way I could have known your age. I don't respect anyone, regardless of how long it's been since they left their mother's womb. You're picking fights with everyone in a thread about a personality quiz. I think you might be the nasty one, Walter.

Interesting.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." You are assuming your outlook is better than those who are younger than you. If you were their age 40 years ago then most of your advice is probably irrelevant. 1984 was very different than 2024. Save your so-called guidance for those who ask for it.

I am sure that there are plenty of people 40+ years younger than you who have had many experiences that you have never had before.

Older generations ruined the economy, and now younger generations are suffering because of it.

If anything, older people deserve less respect than younger people do. Hardly anyone has respected teachers in a long time. Most professors aren't respected either.

I will NOT respond to anything of this nature to any folks please let it go and I am too.

PLEASE LEAVE IT GO.

Walter

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Interesting.

That's a bold-faced lie.
I honestly don't get what point he is trying to make. Experience is something that goes beyond age and having it doesn't mean anything. My bf is older than me by 30 years and has never gone through a lot of what I've gone through when I was younger because we grew up in two very different households (he's a white American and I'm a Canadian but I'm of Caribbean descent). Hell, my dad and my mom still don't have their shit figured out yet despite being in their 50s and 40s. My bf still has his own struggles to deal with too, as he never learned to properly confront his emotions when he was younger. Being older doesn't magically give you better insight and many older folks are still struggling too.

At the end of the day, experience means nothing when it comes to respect and doesn't justify putting older people on a pedestal. I don't know why some people feel the need to fight so hard for such stupid beliefs. Why is it so bad to just say "respect those who treat you with kindness" instead? Why must I respect you just because of your age?

Reactions: Yarani and Rocinante
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I got this, but I am completely confused by what it means
it is saying I am calm???? because I am the least calm, most neurotic person I know

• Wow
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You young whippersnappers, stirring up shit and causing a ruckus in this thread. You guys would all get the belt if I didn't need it to hold my pants up so bad. Trigger warning: violence. I guess I should have put that at the beginning.

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Chinaski and Dr Iron Arc