• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
I failed an exam for the first time in my whole life.I failed a subject this semester.The past two days seem unreal.I can't sleep,I don't think anything feels real anymore.And now this happens.I don't feel any connection towards my loved ones.I don't know what is that creature in the mirror.I don't feel anything anymore.My life has no meaning.It's time to go.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I failed an exam for the first time in my whole life.I failed a subject this semester.The past two days seem unreal.I can't sleep,I don't think anything feels real anymore.And now this happens.I don't feel any connection towards my loved ones.I don't know what is that creature in the mirror.I don't feel anything anymore.My life has no meaning.It's time to go.
If every time someone failed an exam and ctb-ed because of it, the world population would be half of what it is. But you're right, you need to go... see a therapist. How old are you? 18, 19, 20? You are overwhelming yourself with impossible expectations and they need to be rationalised. Maybe it's how you were brought up or it's because of intense competition, either way, see a professional about it, please. It'll make your life easier.

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
If every time someone failed an exam and ctb-ed because of it, the world population would be half of what it is. But you're right, you need to go... see a therapist. How old are you? 18, 19, 20? You are overwhelming yourself with impossible expectations and they need to be rationalised. Maybe it's how you were brought up or intense competition, either way, see a professional about it, please. It'll make your life easier.
Nah.You basically won't be able to land a job if you fail a subject.It's complicated in my country.I am pushed into the corner.All I can pray for is a peaceful end.I want to spend my last days in peace.I worked hard for two years,spent countless hours on building stuff.It's all in ashes now.If I was born in a first world country,things would have been different.Too late now.Death is the kindest thing I can give myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Cosmic-freedom, it is so true when they say that failures can be steps towards success. I did not talk till I was 5/6 years old, was chucked out of nursery, came last in the class at the age of 7, came in 3rd place the following term (and went up from there), got 3/100 aged 11, teacher told my mum that I was "mentally retarded" when I was about 11, scored top % for Mensa aged 16/17 and graduated with a first class degree. Trust me, failing an exam might seem like the end of the world sometimes - bit it doesn't have to be. Have two children and all I have said to them to try their best and honestly if they messed up, it still wouldn't be the end of life/world. There is a life beyond exams and education. I grew up in third world countries - though now I live in the UK and I agree it is easier here compared to some of the places I grew up in.

You have a fire to succeed - don't let that go. Two years of work have been impacted. Yes - it will probably be extremely challenging. A lot of millionaires and billionaires are from the poorer countries.

Ultimately this is your life and only you can decide. But just hoping that you will consider something that is possibly beyond your thought process at the moment - or I might be wrong in which case please forgive me. Just trying to reach out to you as your message reminded me of my children.

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
Cosmic-freedom, it is so true when they say that failures can be steps towards success. I did not talk till I was 5/6 years old, was chucked out of nursery, came last in the class at the age of 7, came in 3rd place the following term (and went up from there), got 3/100 aged 11, teacher told my mum that I was "mentally retarded" when I was about 11, scored top % for Mensa aged 16/17 and graduated with a first class degree. Trust me, failing an exam might seem like the end of the world sometimes - bit it doesn't have to be. Have two children and all I have said to them to try their best and honestly if they messed up, it still wouldn't be the end of life/world. There is a life beyond exams and education. I grew up in third world countries - though now I live in the UK and I agree it is easier here compared to some of the places I grew up in.

You have a fire to succeed - don't let that go. Two years of work have been impacted. Yes - it will probably be extremely challenging. A lot of millionaires and billionaires are from the poorer countries.

Ultimately this is your life and only you can decide. But just hoping that you will consider something that is possibly beyond your thought process at the moment - or I might be wrong in which case please forgive me. Just trying to reach out to you as your message reminded me of my children.
Thank you so much for your kind words.But,It's pretty cut-throat here.There are many students who ctb due to this.We have no other choice.It doesn't help that I have a narcissistic and controlling father and a chronically ill mother.But she is the best mother I could ask for.Since age 6,all I have seen is my mother suffer day in and day out.I have a younger brother whom I love the most in the world.I had a lot of heroic dreams for myself and my loved ones.I toiled hard in college since I am a slow learner and severe depression affects my memory too.Sadly,It's too late to dream anymore.:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1