• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
I have a tie that is in the house and I've tried once before to strangle myself with it. The only problem is I realised I could still breath out of my nose. Does anyone know a way to fix this? Also, how long do you think it would take if I don't want to be discovered before I die?

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Following due to interest
I've had no luck with hanging

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Do you mean die from loss oxygen rather than cutting off your carotid artery? This imo is a more painful and prolonged way to ctb, not to mention your SI would be higher. You can cut off blood flow to the brain via the carotid arteries and still breath and still make yourself pass out

Help_Meh

Help_Meh

Apr 25, 2019
Do you mean die from loss oxygen rather than cutting off your carotid artery? This imo is a more painful and prolonged way to ctb, not to mention your SI would be higher. You can cut off blood flow to the brain via the carotid arteries and still breath and still make yourself pass out
How would you cut off blood flow??

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
The how to hang yourself mega thread has all of the necessary information

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Same so I was thinking more of trying to strangle instead
That's what I was beginning to consider, it's very complicated to able to compress the artery