• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Loner55331

Jun 5, 2019
Hello there,

sometimes I have this feeling of just strangling myself.. I don't know why, those thoughts come all of a sudden. I'm not saying it's arousing me but the feeling of strangling myself causes a weird feeling of sensation for me... Am I weird or f*cked up? Please be honest. Maybe it's a feeling of anger or sadness that I need to compensate..

If I were to commit suicide I'd probably take a softer way, e.g. gasing myself with carbon monoxide or using medicine combined with alcohol...

Do you ever experience these weird kind of thoughts?

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
The other day I was testing the slipknot on a scarf and got very excited by the feeling of dizziness and so when I tried it on my neck, lol.

Reactions: Suiplastic, Circles and Lifeisatrap
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I used to choke myself and make myself pass out with a belt for the thrill of it when I was in my masochist phase. I learnt how to knock myself unconscious for a few seconds very easily, and when I did so, I always heard weird things, which is why I kept doing it, like out of tune musical instruments, or vocals that I couldn't really make out. And sometimes I'd find myself saying something random as I was regaining consciousness. A jumbled mess of words, or sometimes I did string a random sentence.

Reactions: Circles