CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Do any of you have your planned way out and sort of use it as a comfort? Like in my case it's rope and of course I understand some people use it for *ahem* other purposes but that's not what I do with it. Lately when I've been so super stressed out I wrap it around my neck and just pull as hard as I can so I can feel closer to death and peace. Knowing I have some secure way out of this shithole calms me down.

Big ass monumental failure so I gotta know if someone else does this like even holding your pills close at night or polishing your gun more often than you should.

• Love
Reactions: vampire2002, meltskelt and depthss
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I don't have my peaceful pill with me yet. But I often go over my plan in my head. Like, I imagine my last moments, everything leading up to that, etc. Helps me fall asleep and if something bad happens during the day, it comforts me also.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLove56 and nixxeekes
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I keep my SN close to me so I know that I have it at all times

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLove56
nixxeekes

nixxeekes

Jul 3, 2022
Do any of you have your planned way out and sort of use it as a comfort? Like in my case it's rope and of course I understand some people use it for *ahem* other purposes but that's not what I do with it. Lately when I've been so super stressed out I wrap it around my neck and just pull as hard as I can so I can feel closer to death and peace. Knowing I have some secure way out of this shithole calms me down.

Big ass monumental failure so I gotta know if someone else does this like even holding your pills close at night or polishing your gun more often than you should.
yeah. its not necessarily the method ill use, but when im too desperate and im feeling manic i need pain i guess. to remind myself im still here. when im feeling so much n so intensely, i need to cut or punch or bite or stab myself just so i calm the fuck down. not always works, but it helps more than any other thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: meltskelt and CatLove56
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
yeah. its not necessarily the method ill use, but when im too desperate and im feeling manic i need pain i guess. to remind myself im still here. when im feeling so much n so intensely, i need to cut or punch or bite or stab myself just so i calm the fuck down. not always works, but it helps more than any other thing.
Damn I'm sorry to hear that. In my case well it's just that rope might as well be someone hugging me and telling me it's going to be okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: nixxeekes