P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I don't know how to explain it

but basically there's a cardinal everywhere that I've gone/moved to for the past couple of years (I see it every once in a while, not every day)

it's almost like it's following me or something although I doubt it's been the same one the entire time

also I attract cats a lot for some reason and they always look me directly in the eyes or maybe that's just a cat thing ? I don't know

do you have any weird or strange animal experiences like this ?

reminds me of the people who sometimes see rabbits all the time (apparently means good luck if you see one more than 3 times + some other good things)

• Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, Rocinante and cgrtt.brns
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I don't think I've had any reoccurring animal encounters but I've seen some weird looking ones where I couldn't discern what they were
Also saw 4 homeless raccoons rummage through trash the other day, watching them run away was funny since they were so big they waddled

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and psp3000
SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
I've always been extremely close with birds. I was 12 when my parents let me adopt my first parrot. He was mean and he hated everyone, except me I guess.

I've had great luck with wild birds as well. They are usually very comfortable with me for some reason.

• Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, cgrtt.brns and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
4 homeless raccoons rummage through trash the other day, watching them run away was funny since they were so big they waddled
reminded me of this

I don't think I've had any reoccurring animal encounters but I've seen some weird looking ones where I couldn't discern what they were
as in cryptids (edit: my favourite one would probably be the Fresno nightcrawler it's just a pair of pants wandering around) or as in you knew it was an animal but you just couldn't see for whatever reason or you just couldn't tell what the species was

also reminds me of how funny trail cam footage is ??or forest cam?? cannot remember but very funny and entertaing and I highly recommend watching those

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante and cgrtt.brns
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
reminded me of this

they moved exactly like that.
as in cryptids (edit: my favourite one would probably be the Fresno nightcrawler it's just a pair of pants wandering around) or as in you knew it was an animal but you just couldn't see for whatever reason or you just couldn't tell what the species was

Ive never seen anything I could mistake for cryptid but have searched in areas where they're supposedly seen. We have an abandoned tuberculosis hospital that people claim they can hear and see phantom bodies being carted out by nurses to be cremated. I never saw anything though
also reminds me of how funny trail cam footage is ??or forest cam?? cannot remember but very funny and entertaing and I highly recommend watching those
The ones that approach cameras and look into them are the best

Last edited:
Reactions: psp3000