synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i feel like this is so stupid but i almost had a panic attack… over a laptop charger.

IMG 8014
this is the current state of my charger and i saw sparks today which scared me. and it's an old charger for a discontinued model. and like i found stuff but it just made me so anxious. like i NEED my laptop. i need it.

and my dad… when he drinks, he's a real dick. i hate him when he drinks. he's an alcoholic at this point. and i should've waited till he was sober but he was a real asshole.

i feel bad for buying off of ebay but i'm terrified that my charger will shit the bed.

and now i need to prep for getting a new laptop and yeah… it stresses me the fuck out. so much.

probably a stupid thing to vent about but yeah.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, todiefor, fedupwithlife and 2 others
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Don't worry I'm having a breakdown because the scrubber I use for dishes broke today. It sucks because the smallest things can set you off.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, todiefor and synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Don't worry I'm having a breakdown because the scrubber I use for dishes broke today. It sucks because the smallest things can set you off.
yeah honestly… it's like the smallest things can just break you.

and my evening got more delightful when my mom told me she would've divorced my dad yesterday because he was such a dick. 😃 actually i wondered how my parents were married for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope