J

JustDead

May 21, 2023
I decided to stop my medication again due to being sick of my parents constantly complaining about how much of a burden my meds/therapy expenses are. Currently feel like shit and hate everything. Irritated, depressed not sure if this is the right thing to do. Texted my doctor what I did but of course I didn't hear anything back (usually never do). So I'm just feeling alone. I've been taking out all this anger on my parents and the world.

I'm just done with medication anyway. I had to take three god damn medications every night that honestly didn't even help much anyway as I was still feeling suicidal, having homicidal thoughts, and just freaked out in general. I just want my brain to revert back to it's original self again. It's been so long that I don't even know how it feels. I'm looking forward to it yet I'm terrified.

So yeah it's gonna be a crappy few weeks until I feel "normal" again.

I have no one to talk about this with. No friend, parents, boyfriend, no one. I feel so alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and XdragonsoulX
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I've stopped my medication a few weeks ago, and told my doctor I was not going back on any antidepressants. The transition sucked, but having someone to talk to was helpful. If you need some to talk to, feel free to PM me.

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
What medications are you stopping, if I my ask? Medication is an arduous and difficult journey, especially if those around you are unsupportive. I could never really tell how my medications really effected me, given how transient my moods already are/