willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i love my father, he is a wonderful dad, and my therapists and doctors don't have i'll intent, but for gods sake stop telling me i need to keep trying. they always tell me "once you work through X in therapy it's going to get so much easier from there, that's the biggest mountain to climb". so i climb that mountain and i'm okay for awhile until i run into another one. first it was my anger issues, then understanding self harm thoughts, then dealing with suicidal thoughts, then dealing with pseudo seizures caused by trauma, then dealing with the trauma caused by my mom, then dealing with the suicidal ideation ingrained in my thought processes. and now here we are once again. i have become extremely disassociated to the point that i can't even feel my body sometimes, i have horrible concentration, and i have a hard time even thinking straight, much less talking to someone. i brought it up to my doctor and her and my dad agreed it's because of anxiety likely caused by my trauma from treatment and that i need to work through it in therapy. i told my therapist and she asked what my doctor told me and was surprised when the doctor said to talk to her about it. but i'm just frustrated. i don't have the energy to "work through one last hurdle". i've gone through issue after issue and it's always proceeded by another one. each issue i solve causes the next one. i'm sick of it. by the time i deal with the anxiety and trauma i'm experiencing now something else will crop up. and there is nothing new they can do to me in therapy. i've done it all. i've done it my whole life. i want to scream at them to shut the fuck up. i hate it. but i can't tell them this or they'll think i'm unstable and send me to the hospital which will ruin all of the plans i have coming up for the future, like finally moving out of the house

cececo

cececo

Depression + Depression != Happiness
Jan 31, 2022
You've made it through so much, it sounds like you may have already exceeded your own expectations of what you were capable of many times before. As many hurdles that appear, it doesn't change that you have gotten over them before. I hope you're able to see your plans through like moving out successfully, you're certainly putting in an effort and I hope it soon is rewarded. (Also my apologies if replying to venting isn't done here, I just wanted to say something since I don't think I have so much strength to work through so much, please give yourself credit for your accomplishments)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds stressful what you are going through. It sounds like you have been through a lot. I understand why you would be frustrated at them, I know that it can be dreadful when things continue to get worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens.