• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021

Another reference. Most all suppliers list shelf life to be anywhere from 3 to +/- 5 years. Presuming purchasers want the information to assess how reliable any particular chemical/reagent will perform based on age, storage, etc. So are we saying this information should be ignored because manufacturers are only interested in selling more products or the information they are providing is based on certain assumptions that do not apply to all purchasers or that the authors of PPH are the true chemical supplier experts? Who should be the trusted purveyor of "accuracy" - particularly when there is a desire for potency and effect. No trying to counter-argue, just asking.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, pthnrdnojvsc, Circles and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020

Another reference. Most all suppliers list shelf life to be anywhere from 3 to +/- 5 years. Presuming purchasers want the information to assess how reliable any particular chemical/reagent will perform based on age, storage, etc. So are we saying this information should be ignored because manufacturers are only interested in selling more products or the information they are providing is based on certain assumptions that do not apply to all purchasers or that the authors of PPH are the true chemical supplier experts? Who should be the trusted purveyor of "accuracy" - particularly when there is a desire for potency and effect. No trying to counter-argue, just asking.

Title of your article : General use - which means curing meat for SN.

General use of SN >< Committing suicide with it.

ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021
So if people use it to for meat then they should be more concerned about potency aka effectiveness but not if using for CTB? Although not my chosen method, I guess I'd want to feel more comforted by ensured death. Granted, people are taking a lethal dose so one can presume even 50-70 percent status will still hit the mark. Given many don't measure correctly, have antiemetics, or follow the guide well, it's unlikely the weakest link in the chain of success will be the quality of their SN. In the end it'll either work out for them or not …… hopefully not in a vomiting, ER sort of manner.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
So i had a bottle of sodium nitrite but i opened it to look at it and closed it. Is it now sodium nitrate? Thats fuckd up

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
So i had a bottle of sodium nitrite but i opened it to look at it and closed it. Is it now sodium nitrate? Thats fuckd up
Here's what I found in the search:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-the-container-and-exposing-it-to-air.73531/

One post said they looked it up and found if you only open less than a minute or so it should be fine. I also remember someone saying to put it in sealed baggies or whatever and probably use electrical tape around the lid to make sure air doesn't get in the bottle.

S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
Here's what I found in the search:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-the-container-and-exposing-it-to-air.73531/

One post said they looked it up and found if you only open less than a minute or so it should be fine. I also remember someone saying to put it in sealed baggies or whatever and probably use electrical tape around the lid to make sure air doesn't get in the bottle.

That's what I did after opening up my SN to do a blood test 1 month ago- used masking tape all around the cap to block out moisture. I just unsealed it and tested the SN again for blood, and it doesn't seem to have degraded during this time. I know 1 month isn't a lot of time however.