• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
My plan was to walk into the forest and bring a rope with me then hang myself. If I pussied out I'd just wait until hypothermia/dehydration got me. I Couldn't go through with it though. I Kept thinking about being spending my last couple hours being hunted by a pack of coyotes or a cougar then my parents having to identify a half eaten corpse... or if someone found me before I died from dehydration and having to deal with organ damage for the rest of my life...

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
My plan was to walk into the forest and bring a rope with me then hang myself. If I pussied out I'd just wait until hypothermia/dehydration got me. I Couldn't go through with it though. I Kept thinking about being spending my last couple hours being hunted by a pack of coyotes or a cougar then my parents having to identify a half eaten corpse... or if someone found me before I died from dehydration and having to deal with organ damage for the rest of my life...

There's no shame in admitting that. People often claim that "suicide is the easy way out," but it's not. Suicide is hard because you're literally going against your most primal instinct: survival.

Reactions: kms2nite