LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Well.. Where to start..
It has been 18 days since I had some "bad thoughts". Well, at least it's still better than having them all the time.
What else, 3 weeks ago I got covid. My doctor was a real jerk since he asked me to make a covid test every 3 days which was rly annoying since I was running out of gas but I guess I was lucky. I didn't had to go to hospital. The first 5 days were annoying. I had like high temperature, my head was hurting all the time and I was feeling like I'm dying.
But I guess the fact that I was vaccinated and had still some of my herbs to make some tea. After 9th day I took the last test and it was negative. So, I could go back to work.
This week I also traveled to poland with my GF and it was a very interesting trip. I visited my friend, I brought like 10 bottles of a Remsey Ice Tea (The one with black tea extract) from Biedronka, I discovered a new store in the area called Dino where I bough a 6-pack of that Okocim Black Cherry alcohol free beer. It was definitely better than a certain beer from Dino that is like cyan and if you drink it, your tongue gets all blue XD
I also got some ROG Laptop with a rtx 2070 and Ryzen 7 6gen CPU which I bought for dirt cheap from some pawn shop called Lombard. It doesn't turn on but for 230 pln I wouldn't be able to find anything better and I'm sure I can fix it. This would allow me to sell my old gaming laptop and finally be able to play some good old games like Witcher 3 with more than satisfying performance : P
In the end I could say that I'll try to leave Germany once for all. I was speaking with some lady in her 50's and she has a 1 story house to rent, it's like very cozy yet has still enough space for two people. It's like next to a forest and she wants like 168usd per month for it but the downside is that this house is powered by solar panels and to heat it up, I would have to make fire in the oven. It's not that bad and the nearest town is like 14km away from that location. I'll have to plan everything before I move out and I hope this plan goes well.
Let's hope everything goes well..
I'm sure this whole moving out still won't fully recover me but it's still a step into the right direction and moving out from a shitty city, to a small village where I would live near the forest is definitely good for my health. Especially when the air is so fresh and clean there.. alright, except during the summer since one of the neighbors there has a field that's actively in use but fortunately it's not so close to that house or I would have to clean the windows every week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and Maudlin