• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I haven't been active on here much lately, I can't even give a reason why.

How am I? Cutting every day, overdosing multiple times a week, thinking and dreaming about suicide, been on and off my meds..guess I'm not doing too good. I actually feel ready to go now. I'm feel done with everything, I'm getting more and more fed up of myself every day. The only problem is, I'm unable to ctb anytime soon. So for now, I'll have to suffer silently while pretending everything is fine until I'm actually able to off myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RM5998, Deleted member 4288, Donewith_ and 10 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That sounds dreadful. Why are you unable to CTB?

Reactions: phoenixx
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Maybe he lives with his parents and has to wait until he's home alone for long enough to prevent being 'saved'.
Sending strength @Sereg0r you'll get through this

Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and phoenixx
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Your days sound so painful :aw: I'm so sorry your struggling so much right now

Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Maybe he lives with his parents and has to wait until he's home alone for long enough to prevent being 'saved'.
Sending strength @Sereg0r you'll get through this

Thank you @21Neberg

I live at home with my parents but I do not want them to find my body so I'm planning on doing it at a hotel. I was going to wait for them to go on holiday this year (which they do every year) so I can leave the house and go to the hotel without anyone noticing I've gone. Thing is, they aren't able to go on holiday this year which is just my luck. There's no way I can leave the house and go to a hotel while they are home. I never leave the house alone (I suffer with anxiety and stuff) and I haven't had any friends for at least 6 years so I can't use that as an excuse either. So I'm stuck until next year when they'll hopefully go away. So yeah, that's why I'm unable to ctb right now

Your days sound so painful :aw: I'm so sorry your struggling so much right now

Don't apologise, I probably deserve all this anyway

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 21Neberg, Letmego. Please and Kuolema