• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Clearly, lol.

Anyway I have a history with this site. Remembered my user and all that. I still think about suicide constantly, multiple times a day. Had a few attempts, but no serious ones after the last one I posted about. I was too embarrassed to log back on after that. I just felt so ashamed, like I'm a failure at everything, I can't even die right. 2 years ago I got a cat and I haven't attempted since then but I have a new date set for Sept 29. Still with that same friend from my previous posts.

I don't even know what this is. It's everything I guess, venting and asking for advice and anything else that comes to mind all at the same time. I feel so badly like I'm just so fucked beyond help. I blow all my money, I push away everyone in my life except for my friend but my friendship with her is dysfunctional and it's a whole separate issue. I have developed substance problems since I last posted-- not anything major but for sure impacting my life. My best friend, I feel so dependent on her. She's my only support she is the only person who has ever understood me and who I've been able to connect with like this I feel like I am her I feel like we're the same person. I also found out I'm bipolar. I don't even know where I'm going with this

Anyway on that date I'm planning to take basically a pill cocktail. I'm gonna smoke however much weed I have to calm my nerves. I'll put on a movie to play in the background while we slip away. I'll set up a noose, do partial suspension again. I'll pre-emptively put my head in in case I get to drunk and pass out. Because at that point we'll split a bottle of vodka and down our pills. Probably some benzos, benadryl, anti emetics, oxy, and barbituates and ket if I can find any. If I'm still conscious when I finish it all then I'll lean into the noose and hang myself just to be sure, and if I'm not conscious I'll already be hanging. Is there any chance I'll live do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Welcome back šŸ˜Š

There's no shame in falling or backing out of attempt, suicide is naturally hard bc it's against our will to live.
I hope you find peace you looking for whether in life or death.

• Love
Reactions: maneose, world is unfair and jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Personally, I would make sure to lean in, if you rely on being unconscious from drugs, you may end up in a position that couldn't add enough pressure to the arteries or make you vulnerable to the pressure being cut off by convulsions.

J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Personally, I would make sure to lean in, if you rely on being unconscious from drugs, you may end up in a position that couldn't add enough pressure to the arteries or make you vulnerable to the pressure being cut off by convulsions.
I would lean in, it just might not end up happening if the drugs get to me first. I would be sitting in a position where if I were to pass out, I would hopefully lean forward in order to put pressure in the right direction. The drugs aren't to get the nerve to do it or anything, they're a backup

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds WAY over complicated to me.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Sounds WAY over complicated to me.
It might be. Is that bad? Or maybe it's just the way I described it. Basically put head in noose-->choke down drink and pills--->hopefully also be able to hang myself

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It might be. Is that bad? Or maybe it's just the way I described it. Basically put head in noose-->choke down drink and pills--->hopefully also be able to hang myself
I don't know if it's bad for you. It would be for me. I'd rather concentrate on just one method, do everything I can to facilitate that it will be a success, and then just go with it having confidence I will succeed.

• Informative
Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj