R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
Does it leave a mark on your neck if you use the scarf? I'm afraid of trying, failing, and having people find out. That would make everything worse for me

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Does it leave a mark on your neck if you use the scarf? I'm afraid of trying, failing, and having people find out. That would make everything worse for me

Using scarf/padding does not leave a mark at all. Object on bare skin would.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, AbsoluteNothingness and Sadface
G

Goldfinch

Mar 26, 2020
This is all really in depth thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Bauhaus and Sadface
S

Sooji95

Apr 29, 2019
Hey, I tried looking for the sweet spot on the left side of my neck, pressed it but the only result I got was the blurring on my left eye. My left eye view starts to darken but that's just it, my vision returned after how many seconds even if I my fingers are still pressed on my neck. I tried my right side and same thing happened, dark spots on my right eye which stays for only a few seconds. Am I almost hitting the right spots? but why not both eyes?

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone any advice on finding the right spot? Maybe not finding at first but then you did, any advice? Im trying to test it with two bags of corn anf a belt.Thanks

Last edited:
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
What do the 2 small objects do again? Trying to understand it

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
What do the 2 small objects do again? Trying to understand it

It's quite simple. The two objects simply close in at the exact point where the carotid artery can be accessed, so when you close the loop, and tighten, it's like fingers pressing on the correct place.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Brokenwithbpd
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It's quite simple. The two objects simply close in at the exact point where the carotid artery can be accessed, so when you close the loop, and tighten, it's like fingers pressing on the correct place.

Were you able to find these points? How did you test to find them?

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
Were you able to find these points? How did you test to find them?

I haven't got to the stage of being able to pass myself out by pressing both sides. I'm returning home on Saturday, so will experiment then. If you look above at the spoiler I posted, you'll find three videos of where to locate the carotid pulse, and that should be the spot.

Reactions: Josami
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Ah ok. Yes í saw the vídeos . I've been trying with cornbags and a belt but I didn't manage to pass out

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
Ah ok. Yes í saw the vídeos . I've been trying with cornbags and a belt but I didn't manage to pass out

I experimented with a belt, but concluded it doesn't offer as much pressure as a ratchet, which gets tighter and tighter, so bought a ratchet

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I experimented with a belt, but concluded it doesn't offer as much pressure as a ratchet, which gets tighter and tighter, so bought a ratchet

I got a ratchet too, just thought for testing the belt would do but maybe as you say it's not enough force

I got a ratchet too, just thought for testing the belt would do but maybe as you say it's not enough force

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019

If the belt applied enough pressure, the ratchet would be unnecessary. Once someone pass out, they've completed the method, but the calls for a ratchet seem to be to ensure there's sufficient pressure.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
M

mildno

Mar 16, 2020
I did this by 'accident' a few months back in testing just using a resistance band. I was out cold in 10 seconds and woke up only cos I landed face first and was choking on blood. Had I been sat down or something no way I'd be alive

Reactions: SpottedPanda
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I did this by 'accident' a few months back in testing just using a resistance band. I was out cold in 10 seconds and woke up only cos I landed face first and was choking on blood. Had I been sat down or something no way I'd be alive

By accident?? What's a resistance band? Were you using bags or what objects? Thanks

Reactions: SpottedPanda
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

What are you using alongside the ratchet?

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
What are you using alongside the ratchet?

Two pairs of socks rolled up tightly.

If for any reason the socks don't prove useful, I'll try something else, but they do seem solid, for now.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
I think I'll try this one. nearly two years ago I failed at the SN method bad, so maybe this one will work easier...

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
it didn't work I just feel expansion of my head ...

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Hey there, after lots of research and different builds, I've finally figured out a set-up which works.
Please like and comment so others will see it.

This seems to be way better then:
1. The 3d printed collar, since it's adaptable to many neck sizes.
2. Tourniquet with spoon, since it puts pressure on the right spots and pressure should stay firm in case of movement or convulsions.

View attachment 36916View attachment 36917

INGREDIENTS:

1. SCARF

This one is both to increase effectiveness and comfort. For a higher chance of putting pressure on the right areas , since boxes on their own may easily miss the spots. And also comfort, since the two objects + ratchet will dig in skin without scarf/padding. NOTE the placement of the scarf in the photo, place in such a way as to NOT put pressure on the trachea/Adam's apple.

2. BELT-TIE-DOWN (may be replaced with tape)

This one is to keep the boxes in place, since when you work the ratchet they may easily move.

3. RATCHET TIE DOWN ( WITHOUT hook version)

The main ingredient, it's cheap and legal. In "Five Last Acts" it's told that it can be used on it's own, but that would painful.

4. TWO SMALL BOXES/OBJECTS (Size of object: about two 2-4 fingertips)

Make sure they are firm and won't crack under pressure. Nothing too soft (with scarf no need for soft objects) or too round. Balls may not work.

5. PLASTIC BAG (optional)

Recommended to fail-proof this method. Some small amount of blood (like about 20%) may still go to the brain, so it's better to be safe and use the plastic bag just in case.

HOW IT WORKS: (MAIN HINT IS TO DO IT QUICKLY, IF DONE SLOWLY THE "HEAD BEING FULL" EFFECT OCCURS)

Below will be more comprehensive info, but basically it works by restricting blood flow and NOT STRANGULATION. With this set-up YOU CAN BREATHE, but will faint in 5-10 seconds and die quickly afterwards.

Warning: Be aware that if done correctly, one can go unconscious really quick (5-10 seconds)! So be careful during testing...

COMPREHENSIVE INFO: (read the PPH and FLA books too)
View attachment 36919
View attachment 36918
Do you have any information regarding success' or completed ctb? I have all the materials, I just want to ensure this is how I can go peacefully.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Uh oh... :halo:

I had been planning on using a bath robe belt and a door with a few other items. This seems to be the better option. Thanks @Bigyeah for pointing me here. I think I need to make a week trip to Canadian Tire in the next few days...

I'm not going to read this yet. I want to go sometime next week. I'm afraid if I read it now, I'll want to go now.

I'm oddly excited and terrified right now lol

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Uh oh... :halo:

I had been planning on using a bath robe belt and a door with a few other items. This seems to be the better option. Thanks @Bigyeah for pointing me here. I think I need to make a week trip to Canadian Tire in the next few days...

I'm not going to read this yet. I want to go sometime next week. I'm afraid if I read it now, I'll want to go now.

I'm oddly excited and terrified right now lol
I hear you. Same feelings rushing through my head of a sense of peace but haven't got over terrified feeling about the few people left in my life who have said they love me and will do anything to get me through what I'm going through. Feel free to PM me anytime

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
This is my backup method and I'd appreciate any feedback.

For me personally, I find this method easy, reliable, ~painless (especially compared to other things), fast, has many versions/customizations, is extremely cheap, doesn't involve the anxiety of jumping from on high and is freely available without any restrictions/customs clearance problems.

So kinda surprised it isn't discussed more (e.g., SN seems to get a ton more discussion).

Here is the megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: Josami
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone explain where I'm supposed to put the belt tie down.? I can't see it in the photo. Also, I'm assuming an endless ratchet strap will do the same job right.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
What do you think it's best to use as an object to press the veins? I was planning on buying something at the hardware store but I don't know what to ask for. Something like the small box in the picture would do but maybe steel is harder to break. I've found this pill box on amazon: Amazon product ASIN B08LMY1MBVBut I don't know if it's the right size.

darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
What do you think it's best to use as an object to press the veins? I was planning on buying something at the hardware store but I don't know what to ask for. Something like the small box in the picture would do but maybe steel is harder to break. I've found this pill box on amazon: Amazon product ASIN B08LMY1MBVBut I don't know if it's the right size.
You got some news? I would buy them too if it's the right size

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Could you send a link to an online Shop for these 2 boxes/objects, so people could buy them.

D

Deleted member 847

For any one that's interested I made a tutorial with a home made tournquet. You can read it here:

G

Getmeouttaherenow

Jun 11, 2022
Still can't find the gd sweet spot, I feel like an idiot

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Hey there, after lots of research and different builds, I've finally figured out a set-up which works.
Please like and comment so others will see it.

This seems to be way better then:
1. The 3d printed collar, since it's adaptable to many neck sizes.
2. Tourniquet with spoon, since it puts pressure on the right spots and pressure should stay firm in case of movement or convulsions.

View attachment 36916View attachment 36917

INGREDIENTS:

1. SCARF

This one is both to increase effectiveness and comfort. For a higher chance of putting pressure on the right areas , since boxes on their own may easily miss the spots. And also comfort, since the two objects + ratchet will dig in skin without scarf/padding. NOTE the placement of the scarf in the photo, place in such a way as to NOT put pressure on the trachea/Adam's apple.

2. BELT-TIE-DOWN (may be replaced with tape)

This one is to keep the boxes in place, since when you work the ratchet they may easily move.

3. RATCHET TIE DOWN ( WITHOUT hook version)

The main ingredient, it's cheap and legal. In "Five Last Acts" it's told that it can be used on it's own, but that would painful.

4. TWO SMALL BOXES/OBJECTS (Size of object: about two 2-4 fingertips)

Make sure they are firm and won't crack under pressure. Nothing too soft (with scarf no need for soft objects) or too round. Balls may not work.

5. PLASTIC BAG (optional)

Recommended to fail-proof this method. Some small amount of blood (like about 20%) may still go to the brain, so it's better to be safe and use the plastic bag just in case.

HOW IT WORKS: (MAIN HINT IS TO DO IT QUICKLY, IF DONE SLOWLY THE "HEAD BEING FULL" EFFECT OCCURS)

Below will be more comprehensive info, but basically it works by restricting blood flow and NOT STRANGULATION. With this set-up YOU CAN BREATHE, but will faint in 5-10 seconds and die quickly afterwards.

Warning: Be aware that if done correctly, one can go unconscious really quick (5-10 seconds)! So be careful during testing...

COMPREHENSIVE INFO: (read the PPH and FLA books too)
View attachment 36919
View attachment 36918
Nice job, thanx for taking the time and care to present this. I was planning on using balled up socks, but rethinking that the firmer boxes would be the better approach.