Moonshinee

Moonshinee

Aug 26, 2023
I am studying chemistry at a prestigious university in London. I'm constantly going back and forth to labs that work with a lot of chemicals, but that's the proble). I don't know much about individual chemicals, so I have to look up which ones can kill me with the least amount of product. And two); I'm not the only one there. There are people coming in and out of these labs all the time, and I usually work when a lot of other students are there.

What do you think, guys? Is this a good plan to get something to kill me? I ordered SN twice, both times it didn't work and neither arrived (one was a police gave me a welfare check). What chemicals would you recommend I take with me? The security is high, and I'm pretty sure they check the labs constantly, so the day I steal it must be the day I use it.

Reactions: sserafim
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
This can be tempting but it may not be particularly useful, the majority are precursors, and to convert them into a useful product you would need to do it in the laboratory, plus the university risks being held responsible. In a simple but painful way, heavy metals are often forgotten but very easily accessible and quite hard to counter.
Obviously I don't recommend it because of the lack of information and the risks in the case of failure are considerable, especially, it is very painful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moonshinee, Praestat_Mori and loser098
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Here's my personal list of chems that I would kill myself with:

NaCN/KCN
NaN3/KN3
NaNO2
KCl*
BaCl2*
Ba(CH3COO)2

*These need to be injected IV, sedatives are reccomended as KCl is painful via IV and BaCl2 may cause respiratory paralysis which causes panic and you seek help (like in my case).

Take care :)

Edit: If you have sedatives, KCl is a fairly common salt and would almost never raise any alarms if you took some. I think it is the same for BaCl2, I straight up asked my professor if I could take around 30g BaCl2 and he just gave me the whole container and told me to take as much as I would like.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like more information about any chemicals, especially for BaCl2 and KCl (I've survived BaCl2, trust me you should really take sedatives with it)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moonshinee
Moonshinee

Moonshinee

Aug 26, 2023
Here's my personal list of chems that I would kill myself with:

NaCN/KCN
NaN3/KN3
NaNO2
KCl*
BaCl2*
Ba(CH3COO)2

*These need to be injected IV, sedatives are reccomended as KCl is painful via IV and BaCl2 may cause respiratory paralysis which causes panic and you seek help (like in my case).

Take care :)

Edit: If you have sedatives, KCl is a fairly common salt and would almost never raise any alarms if you took some. I think it is the same for BaCl2, I straight up asked my professor if I could take around 30g BaCl2 and he just gave me the whole container and told me to take as much as I would like.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like more information about any chemicals, especially for BaCl2 and KCl (I've survived BaCl2, trust me you should really take sedatives with it)
aah thank you so much!! i was considering just taking a bunch of acids and salts and hope for the best, but this is a nice guide!
This can be tempting but it may not be particularly useful, the majority are precursors, and to convert them into a useful product you would need to do it in the laboratory, plus the university risks being held responsible. In a simple but painful way, heavy metals are often forgotten but very easily accessible and quite hard to counter.
Obviously I don't recommend it because of the lack of information and the risks in the case of failure are considerable, especially, it is very painful.
You may be right, I was worried the more dangerous chemcials would be mroe secured. I could convert them in the labartory, it shouldn't be an issue. Hmm, I feel desperate so this feels like my last solution after IC got arrested.

• Love
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
aah thank you so much!! i was considering just taking a bunch of acids and salts and hope for the best, but this is a nice guide!

You may be right, I was worried the more dangerous chemcials would be mroe secured. I could convert them in the labartory, it shouldn't be an issue. Hmm, I feel desperate so this feels like my last solution after IC got arrested.
Glad I could be of some help. Also, never take any chemicals that you dont know about, especially corrosive acids/bases, as they could definitely prolong your suffering and you end up alive. Also I'd like to apologize for my english :)

Edit: Also, if you decide to go KCl/BaCl2/Ba(CH3COO)2 route, make sure to select jusf one, either KCl or barium compound. Mixing them could reverse action of each other, feel free to pm if you need more help with this and good luck!

• Love
Moonshinee

Moonshinee

Aug 26, 2023
Glad I could be of some help. Also, never take any chemicals that you dont know about, especially corrosive acids/bases, as they could definitely prolong your suffering and you end up alive. Also I'd like to apologize for my english :)

Edit: Also, if you decide to go KCl/BaCl2/Ba(CH3COO)2 route, make sure to select jusf one, either KCl or barium compound. Mixing them could reverse action of each other, feel free to pm if you need more help with this and good luck!
I'm a chem major yet know so little about the fatality of the chemicals i work with!! i just saw your name haha so we're one in the same xP and don't worry, your english is flawless!!
I havent used the labs in a while, but I'm planning on going there this week to check all the supplies out. Sounds like I'm window shopping for death xP

• Yay!
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I'm a chem major yet know so little about the fatality of the chemicals i work with!! i just saw your name haha so we're one in the same xP
It's always exciting to see other chem majors:)))

I havent used the labs in a while, but I'm planning on going there this week to check all the supplies out. Sounds like I'm window shopping for death xP
Ahahaha, good luck mate! If you find anything interesting there and want to know where it could be lethal, feel free to pm :D

• Love
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I'm a chem major yet know so little about the fatality of the chemicals i work with!!
That's weird, because you're supposed to learn such things first. Inhalation of H2S or CO in high concentrations should cause loss of consciousness and death faster and often more reliably than ingestion of any substances. Therefore I would recommend to consider chemical reactions that produce these gases

2Al + 3S = Al2S3; Al2S3 + 6H2O = 2Al(OH)3 + 3H2S
FeS + H2SO4 = FeSO4 + H2S
many other combinations of sulfide + acid

2HCOONa + H2SO4 (concentrated) = Na2SO4 + 2H2O + 2CO
HCOOH + H2SO4 (concentrated) = H2SO4*H2O + CO

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'd have a video camera on that sucker but they probably don't.

• Yay!
Reactions: Moonshinee and Intoxicated