Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
Yesterday, a friend gave me a kilo of sn. I stashed it away. I have been dreaming of ending it all for almost a year but have to face the truth - I cannot CTB because I am a single dad to my 15 year old son. His mum left when he was four and he hasn't seen her since and not heard from her for years. He has nobody in the world but me. So I must live for his sake. And my rescue dog's sake too.

Therefore, I have to change my mindset. Easier said than done. Rather than living in misery because I cannot CTB, I try y focus on the things I can do. I walk on the beaches on this tropical island, in the jungle, visit remote waterfalls and remote islands. Of course I take my son and dog with me. I am just trying to make the most out of a bad situation. Always look on the bright side of life.

Or should that be always look on the bright side of death?

You wouldn't want a holiday in my head lol.
I just live one day at a time, but accepting that CTB is not an option has made life easier.

Love n Light xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, cicatrezESP, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Demi-Fiend

Demi-Fiend

Places We Never Went Together
Aug 12, 2024
Hey man, thanks for being there for your son, massive props to you.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Wishing you loads of luck! I'm glad your son ( and dog) has a dad that loves them so much 🤗

Reactions: Demi-Fiend
cicatrezESP

cicatrezESP

in the time of the sixth sun
Oct 6, 2024
your post is beautiful. i think it's very wonderful you are putting your sons needs as a priority and staying by both your dog's and his side. i really hope all the best for you. what you are doing takes a lot of strength, you know your son needs you and i truly think you have a kind soul to consider these things. may peace be with you and i hope things turn out well for you in the long run.
the things you listed: "I walk on the beaches on this tropical island, in the jungle, visit remote waterfalls and remote islands." sound amazing and really beautiful, nature can be so healing. i wish you and your son and dog serene & peacefulness.

(also a sidenote, i love your badger profile picture)
best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: Daydream Believer, Myforevercharlie and Demi-Fiend