Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Nov 19, 2018
So yeah, I opened up to a friend about my thoughts and plans one night when really drunk and literally an hour later the police come to my apartment and take me to the hospital, that was fun. While there I started meds that worked for me in the past and I'll be in contact with a psychiatrist.

Basically I think I've pinpointed why I go down the rabbithole of depression and suicide so easily, and I'm gonna give it a shot to work on it as much as I can. From what I've learned, BPD is treatable but it takes a lot of work. Guess I'll try again, cya folks, I may or may not be back

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you are able to recover successfully and want to continue living, then I wish you the best. We'll still be here if you ever decide to come back.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fucking loving it and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
That sounds remarkably promising, and I wish for you every bit of strength and courage to climb back out of the rabbit hole.

Best of luck, Mr. Bill!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Fucking loving it
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Good luck Mr bill.
Take chances when you can and at least you can then say you gave life your all.
I wish you well.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Best of luck Mr. Bill. Yeah BPD is a pain in the ass, but manageable under the right circumstances. You're always welcome to come back here and chat with us!

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So yeah, I opened up to a friend about my thoughts and plans one night when really drunk and literally an hour later the police come to my apartment and take me to the hospital, that was fun. While there I started meds that worked for me in the past and I'll be in contact with a psychiatrist.

Basically I think I've pinpointed why I go down the rabbithole of depression and suicide so easily, and I'm gonna give it a shot to work on it as much as I can. From what I've learned, BPD is treatable but it takes a lot of work. Guess I'll try again, cya folks, I may or may not be back
Glad u were able to get help. Hopefully u can go on to heal. Good luck :)