Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I know I'm going to get a ton of flak for this but as I'm not feeling comfortable on the forum anyway I do not see that it will make much difference. Without raising a furore of some kind it seems as if nothing will actually get done or change.

So first of all:
"Hi @Suicidebydeath. This situation has been discussed among Admins and Mods and we are taking appropriate actions in relation to the posts and threads that were involved and the member in question. We do apologise for the delay. As explained, we addressed this as a team and mods cannot act unilaterally without prior discussion. We need to assess serious allegations of bullying or harassment thoroughly as a team.Please note that we generally do not disclose the outcomes, provide proof of punishment or divulge exact details of our decisions to any parties involved. Please do not publicly engage with [REDACTED] going forward. He will also be told to not engage with your posts either.If there are further details you wish to report, separate incidents you wish to highlight or if you experience any further difficulties going forward, please report this to the Mod team. Thank you."
- I think this is pretty plain language. [REDACTED] should not engage with my posts. I'm still waiting for a reply from moderator team after more than 18 hours now.

Secondly, it seems as if its ok to be intolerant of and criticize one user, the same user that has been told repeatedly to either kill themself or ask why they've not done it yet, but its not ok to criticize the people that are making up lies, and continually bringing up said user in every other thread as often as possible, and derailing threads. In some threads literally I've seen the same two people in one of her vent threads go back and forth badmouthing people no less than six times in a row. It's an entire page. Under any other circumstances that would be considered extremely toxic and derailment. Go ahead and try to argue if you think that is ok and normal, acceptable behaviour.

Also, the bullying/harassment so far is tolerated, but an anti-bullying thread or positivity threads have been censored & locked. For the reason: it will cause more conflict and arguments. Isn't that putting the chicken before the egg? That does not seem like criticism is being fully enabled, it should be two-way. There is a lot of hypocrisy, about criticisms and tolerance. If criticism of one is allowed (as it should be, as long as its respectful), then so should criticism or just general positivity where nobody was being criticised at all. However it was not allowed and was locked, and the timing of the locking of the threads was just so that it was locked after some contentious posts before replies could be made. There is a consistent pattern of locking like this and it might be unfortunate in some cases but it is a consistent pattern nonetheless. That reeks of bias. I am not pointing the fingers at anyone right now publically but its something for the moderation team to investigate and address themselves.

There would not be constant conflicts & arguments if the aforementioned extreme behaviours were not tolerated to the degree they have been lately. Repeatedly telling the same user to ctb should be 100% intolerable, but I have only just today seen people make pathetic excuses, laugh and make light of it, and say that is not toxic. I think we've all heard the excuse "I was only joking" before too. I've also seen two simultaneous ongoing smear campaigns, one against Rain and it is exhausting her. It is really unfair that people having been making unchallenged statements that are just plain not true about some of the past moderation. Because of this I think it has become increasingly more difficult for the moderation team. I do not think it can be the fault of Rain. I've observed bias among a moderator and users posting similar profile posts within a certain group of people to curry favour.

When you hear about "crazy people", anywhere or say in domestic disputes, sometimes people do end up crazy, but its because the other person drove them crazy. They know how to hit all the right buttons so they can point at the other person and say "look at how bad they are", when they were the person initiating and instigating the abuse. I think it should be clear what is happening here to people in the know. I think at this point, a specific user is going to carry on until they get banned, and I think that is sad, because I think this experience has changed them.

I don't know how it can be any clearer than that. It should never be okay for someone who harassed someone to able to interfere with the victim again. Now I'm expecting lots of flak and toxicity from the usual crowd and that will prove me correct. Because nothing I have said is unreasonable. It is literally standard procedure.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncreativeusername, botch3d, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
What is this all about ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, PrisonBreak, SamTam33 and 3 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I don't understand all the context/details of what this pertains to as I probably missed several threads, but one point you made that I have noticed myself is the instances of telling others to ctb. Whatever other drama is going on, I think it's pretty obvious that telling someone to ctb or questioning why they haven't in a way that suggests they should is not acceptable.

For those who genuinely wonder why someone hasn't caught the bus yet despite being tormented, I would say that obviously no one wants to splatter from a tall structure or face some other brutal method when there is the existence of a peaceful method out there in the world such as N.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
What is this all about ?
A whole great mess that has consumed a lot of the forum for the past few months and added a lot of unnecessary strain to our site administrator, who is already going through an incredibly tough time incidentally and really shouldn't have to deal with any of this including me.
I don't understand all the context/details of what this pertains to as I probably missed several threads, but one point you made that I have noticed myself is the instances of telling others to ctb. Whatever other drama is going on, I think it's pretty obvious that telling someone to ctb or questioning why they haven't in a way that suggests they should is not acceptable.

For those who genuinely wonder why someone hasn't caught the bus yet despite being tormented, I would say that obviously no one wants to splatter from a tall structure or face some other brutal method when there is the existence of a peaceful method out there in the world such as N.
Exactly. This telling someone to ctb or questioning why they haven't has been happening a lot to one particular user. The latest person to do it who claims they've been following this particular user closely also claims to have no knowledge of this. Obviously this does not add up. It's a recurring pattern with this user and their denouncers. The older crew know to steer clear of this particular vein of attack so have not been smashed by the banhammer yet but it has ranged from lots of subtle digs at asking why she hasn't ctb, why she's still here, why hasn't she progressed etc, to I think directly telling her to kill herself - but I believe those posts have been removed. I do not think whether it is lowkey or highkey it is ok and I do not accept the pathetic excuses of people claiming to not know any better while also claiming they pretend to know everything about said user.

Also someone just said I'm often angry, yeah repeatedly telling a suicidal person to kill themselves already does make me angry, thanks. Is there a problem with that? It's a normal reaction, and so is my reaction to people saying that "X is faking being suicidal." kind of invalidation of members here and stuff like "I want to jump on pregnant women's heads" which I've also reported in the past. There are certainly plenty of things I don't agree with, but people can think what they like.

Anyway since this could get locked again, but not before certain clique all DM each other and do a coordinated blast of me with some infatuated randoms for their own "cult leader", and yeah I do use that term ironically. I will reiterate my point. Criticism should be allowed when it is valid and respectful, this is what the clique has been pushing (except they forget to be respectful, at all, and just blast whatever nonsense & lies into all of her vent threads and even elsewhere). So criticism of what they're doing should be tolerated as well. I would love to dismantle every one of their lies with proofs. It would be great if those threads weren't locked because "more conflict". Also sadly I don't have access to the same plethora of resources as the moderator team and so I have to do everything painstakingly and manually by repeated searches and context checks. That is still better than believing a lot of random hearsay, and it would be good if people either did some fact-checking of their own or put more faith in the admin who gets to see a lot more than regular users. Lies generate conflict. Slurs generate conflict. Exactly why are those allowed again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, tolearn123 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, you are right that this site isn't a safe space for those who believe in the right to die, but it never really was in the first place. I hope no more genuine suicidal people get insulted all for no reason but anyway nowhere in this world is free from the cruelty of humans. It's just the reality that actual suicidal people will be made to feel worse anywhere, but at this point words on the internet don't really affect me as all of my posts are perfectly valid and make sense to me. I don't care what pro suffering people have to say. But best wishes and thank you for making others aware of this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uncreativeusername, Sakura94, FrozenMango and 6 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I hate the fact that there are members who just want to hurt others or hurt others, this should be a safe place and no one should feel harassed or bullied

• Love
Reactions: Circles, uncreativeusername, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Yes, you are right that this site isn't a safe space for those who believe in the right to die, but it never really was in the first place. I hope no more genuine suicidal people get insulted all for no reason but anyway nowhere in this world is free from the cruelty of humans. It's just the reality that actual suicidal people will be made to feel worse anywhere, but at this point words on the internet don't really affect me as all of my posts are perfectly valid and make sense to me. I don't care what pro suffering people have to say. But best wishes and thank you for making others aware of this.
It's ok. Keep yourself together. If I get banned for this somehow, for idk provoking the status quo, making a furore or I miscalculated what I've posted or lose the plot, well I'm not comfortable here right now anyway ~ because the only ruling that was keeping me here looks on shaky ground and I don't know if its still enforced. Take care of yourself and keep doing what is best for you.
I hate the fact that there are members who just want to hurt others or hurt others, this should be a safe place and no one should feel harassed or bullied
I agree and I find it strange that this is a place for suicidal people but people with plainly suicidal thoughts are criticized and made to feel unwelcome, which makes a good portion of silent users also feel unwelcome and less likely to post. With less posts, it's more likely for people to ctb without ever reaching out for support of any kind here. I think people with different veins of thought should all feel welcome here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, Rogue Proxy, LastFlowers and 2 others
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
You consider anytime someone disagrees with your pro mortalist views bullying. It works both ways. Us who aren't pro mortalists get bullied as well from folks like you

Reactions: AreWeWinning, PrisonBreak, Shu and 2 others
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
This forum is by definition unsafe. We're a bunch of people, most with psychological disorders and so on talking about ending our lives.

It's easy to say something wrong and make someone feel worse and that's potentially deadly.

However, as I mention in a few posts already, the forum does more good than bad.

I can't say it's now unsafe, I've seen some messages you might be talking about and I'll always be against pushing anyone to ctb. But this have happened before, and a lot of times, with a lot of users and threats. And I commented this exact thought days ago and FC commented literally "Nobody is getting pushed towards suicide in this site"

I have nothing against her, and your message towards her seem pretty good advice, it's easy to see you care and that's good.

The point I'm trying to adress is... Is not more unsafe now than a month ago, or a year.

Reactions: AnonymousS and punkarmadillo
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
You consider anytime someone disagrees with your pro mortalist views bullying. It works both ways. Us who aren't pro mortalists get bullied as well from folks like you
After being triggered, she didn't start a campaign to rid me from the site or get me banned, did not insult me, harass me, call me "npc/bot/cult leader/repetitive", call me "pro-life/mortalist", did not appear in all of my other posts to insult and harass me and my views, etc, you can see where I am going with this hopefully. The difference is FC does not actually harass or harangue anyone that disagrees with her, she just stands her ground.

All of those things above have been done to FC. She does not partake in similar behaviour. You can go back and look at previous threads and people will argue amongst themselves.

Reactions: settheory, FrozenMango, SamTam33 and 3 others
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
Sh
After being triggered, she didn't start a campaign to rid me from the site or get me banned, did not insult me, harass me, call me "npc/bot/cult leader/repetitive", call me "pro-life/mortalist", did not appear in all of my other posts to insult and harass me and my views, etc, you can see where I am going with this hopefully. The difference is FC does not actually harass or harangue anyone that disagrees with her, she just stands her ground.

All of those things above have been done to FC. She does not partake in similar behaviour.
She has called me a pro lifer before for not being a pro mortalist

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousS, punkarmadillo and BeautifulMosaics
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
You have such an absurd persecution complex and worship of FC.

• Love
Reactions: BeenGoneLong, resolutory, AreWeWinning and 6 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
However, as I mention in a few posts already, the forum does more good than bad.
I'll check this out. Imo, as long as the moderation team is sensitive and understanding of people with various mental health and other dx, its not a requirement for the general user. I do not seriously expect everyone to be sensitive and avoid triggering each other. There's a pretty wide swathe of views here and some people annoy others with their posts alone. That is a lot of different people being annoyed at a lot of different other people.

It's mainly more unsafe for me than last month since last month the only ruling keeping me here wasn't violated at all. I think it's unsafe and unhealthy for anyone that does legitimately get bullied for obvious reasons. Thank you for my comment about FC, I do care, about everyone pretty much. I will get flak for that too but I don't give a shit about that.
Sh

She has called me a pro lifer before for not being an anti mortalist
Need context, and I think a lot of people and definitely certain moderators would agree that doesn't constitute bullying or harassment. I'm not saying I don't sympathise, but if I see the context I might not, because there are obviously a lot of people that say one thing when in reality they did something completely different. Nothing personal and no offense intended. By context I would mean DM or post me a link of the actual two posts, not "this-and-this happened".

I would add, how is your calling her a (pro-)mortalist here any different to her calling you a pro-lifer one time anyway? They seem the same to me. So you don't have a moral high ground, correct and agree?

Ahh ~ for some reason I feel like crying. Maybe I should just go tbh. I don't know if I can achieve anything constructive.I'm 100.0% certain Rain is doing everything humanly possible.
You have such an absurd persecution complex and worship of FC.
Keep spinning that false narrative. FC is barely an acquaintance since we don't talk in private. Of course it can't be that I'm against people repeatedly telling her to kill herself, no it must be "worship" /s

It's bizarre how on the one hand you can say its a persecution complex and on the other you literally "Like" react every single post that is a lowkey or highkey attack on FC. Does not compute. Of course you would downplay what you and others do to FC, now where have we seen that before?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, pthnrdnojvsc and MidnightCat
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
My personal theory is that she is a bot that is being used to take down pro choice movements. Her story which is repeated frequently is that she would ctb but that the restrictions in her country are preventing her from doing it and therefore "saving her life"
Also her "suicide is never bad" is great for getting this site taken down

Last edited:
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Keep spinning that false narrative. FC is barely an acquaintance since we don't talk in private. Of course it can't be that I'm against people repeatedly telling her to kill herself, no it must be "worship" /s

It's bizarre how on the one hand you can say its a persecution complex and on the other you literally Like every single post that is a lowkey or highkey attack on FC. Does not compute.
This is the third thread you've made about FC in the past couple days, on top of tripping over yourself to praise and defend everything she writes, no matter how outrageous it is. I don't know what else to call that?

Reactions: resolutory and AreWeWinning
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll check this out. Imo, as long as the moderation team is sensitive and understanding of people with various mental health and other dx, its not a requirement for the general user. I do not seriously expect everyone to be sensitive and avoid triggering each other. There's a pretty wide swathe of views here and some people annoy others with their posts alone. That is a lot of different people being annoyed at a lot of different other people.

It's mainly more unsafe for me than last month since last month the only ruling keeping me here wasn't violated at all. I think it's unsafe and unhealthy for anyone that does legitimately get bullied for obvious reasons. Thank you for my comment about FC, I do care, about everyone pretty much. I will get flak for that too but I don't give a shit about that.

Need context, and I think a lot of people and definitely certain moderators would agree that doesn't constitute bullying or harassment. I'm not saying I don't sympathise, but if I see the context I might not, because there are obviously a lot of people that say one thing when in reality they did something completely different. Nothing personal and no offense intended. By context I would mean DM or post me a link of the actual two posts, not "this-and-this happened".

I would add, how is your calling her a (pro-)mortalist here any different to her calling you a pro-lifer one time anyway? They seem the same to me. So you don't have a moral high ground, correct and agree?
That group harassing FC are trying to twist things. Imo @WhiteRabbit posts unfairly critical posts on every one of FC threads that I've seen. That imo is harassment.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SamTam33, Suicidebydeath and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
My personal theory is that she is a bot that is being used to take down pro choice movements. Her story which is repeated frequently is that she would ctb but that the restrictions in her country are preventing her from doing it and therefore "saving her life"
Also her "suicide is never bad" is great for getting this site taken down
A bot that is being used to take down pro choice movements? - for emphasis.

Ok I'll let other people dissect that for themselves without my needing to comment. Moving on. Yes FC's country is very anti-suicide, it's a nanny state. Also yes, literally anything anyone says including me and yourself can certainly be twisted into becoming a great tool "for taking the site down". Nice fearmongering btw, that's another tactic we see a lot of.

So if you take the actual context of what FC says in a lot of her posts, she says that people should have the right to choose suicide. That it's unfair that we are constantly being denied a PEACEFUL and DIGNIFIED suicide. Instead we get people that have to do X & Y method, without naming particular methods and I'm sure we all can guess at what those are. That's what she means and it's hardly a controversial opinion around here. Every from an outsiders point of view, being forced into horrible methods of suicide or perhaps even being forced to be alive under the most terrible conditions possible for a human because suicide is outlawed or stigmatized, is hardly someone that people will find despicable and perhaps they might even sympathise. If we're going to frame everything someone says in the worst possible light then yes everything looks bad.

Also for the record, I'm not sure FC has ever said "suicide is never bad", she may have said similar but with different words. It helps to read someone's full posts and not fixate on one sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: settheory, pthnrdnojvsc and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I got a broken toe and so I can't think too straight due to all the pain and since I keep bumping into things accidently when I'm trying to rest, but if someone has an issue with anyone, just block them or click on their thread and hit «ignore». I haven't blocked/ignored anyone on this forum, but I've seen a couple of people on here that I'd like to keep interaction with to a minimum and so I don't reply to them or their threads at all. I click ignore on several threads every day, usually just those «game» threads or ones about music since I have no interest in neither.

• Hugs
Reactions: AreWeWinning and Suicidebydeath
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
That group harassing FC are trying to twist things. I don't see why @WhiteRabbit is allowed to post on every one of FC threads that I've seen unfairly critical posts which imo is harassment.
I don't comment on all of her posts, not even close. This is a suicide discussion board. If FC doesn't want discussion under her posts, then maybe she should get a diary. To her credit, it doesn't seem like she cares about the occasional critical discussion.

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Also for the record, I'm not sure say FC has ever said "suicide is never bad", she may have said similar but with different words. It helps to read someone's full posts and not fixate on one sentence.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...be-something-that-is-wrong-in-any-way.107786/

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I got a broken toe and so I can't think too straight due to all the pain and since I keep bumping into things accidently when I'm trying to rest, but if someone has an issue with anyone, just block them or click on their thread and hit «ignore». I haven't blocked/ignored anyone on this forum, but I've seen a couple of people on here that I'd like to keep interaction with to a minimum and so I don't reply to them or their threads at all. I click ignore on several threads every day, usually just those «game» threads or ones about music since I have no interest in neither.
Hit ignore is a very sensible suggestion that I've seen repeatedly mentioned by very sensible people, so you are in good company I think. It seems impossible to get people to actually follow this very sensible advice however. I hope your toe recovers soon.
This is the third thread you've made about FC in the past couple days, on top of tripping over yourself to praise and defend everything she writes, no matter how outrageous it is. I don't know what else to call that?
About FC or about the state of affairs? Think carefully of your answer because you make your bias apparent when you insist this is purely about FC and not some wider issue that could affect anyone. "no matter how outrageous it is" - really? Please, do attempt to back that up that wild accusation with an actual citation of where I've defended & praised FC for something "outrageous". Even if I invite you to do so, I know that no matter how hard you dig you won't find anything. Look, my activity log is even not private, it is public. It should be easy for you to find something. This is if you actually have anything to back up what you said.

You make me laugh with this "third thread" business anyway. Only the third? You're literally so obessed with FC that there have been dozens and perhaps hundreds of posts about her and you're complaining I make 2-3 threads? One of which was a resource attached to the other thread. Keeping spinning those false narratives, its cool how you can't back up anything you've said though, or even make an objective argument, since all you've done is literally mudsling. Do you have any other talents that aren't mudslinging?
I don't comment on all of her posts, not even close. This is a suicide discussion board. If FC doesn't want discussion under her posts, then maybe she should get a diary. To her credit, it doesn't seem like she cares about the occasional critical discussion.
I've seen you bring up her name literally repeatedly even though you should be fully aware of what has been going on. Stop strawmanning and trying to change the subject. It's really boring and I know you try to be as lowkey as possible to avoid punishment. Try to deny you said FC made 16000 mostly divisive posts, go ahead, and I will call you a liar and link that comment.

You also know full well that what goes under FC's vent is not discussion. Stop playing the ignorance card.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and pthnrdnojvsc
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
I've seen you bring up her name literally repeatedly even though you should be fully aware of what has been going on. Stop strawmanning and trying to change the subject. It's really boring and I know you try to be as lowkey as possible to avoid punishment. Try to deny you said FC made 16000 divisive posts.
She does make pretty divisive posts. When have I ever denied saying that? The replies to all of three your recent posts about her have been very divided, so I don't think I'm totally off base.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...be-something-that-is-wrong-in-any-way.107786/
The statement you quoted isn't there, so you are paraphrasing. Read my reply:
A lot of people would agree that being denied peaceful, dignified suicide is not good, and that forcing their belief that suicide is always wrong is not helpful for everyone.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
The statement you quoted isn't there, so you are paraphrasing. Read my reply:
A lot of people would agree that being denied peaceful, dignified suicide is not good, and that forcing their belief that suicide is always wrong is not helpful for everyone.
I don't know why I've wasted my time with this, you truly are shameless. Have fun on your crusade, I hope it is bringing you lots of peace and enjoyment.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: resolutory, AreWeWinning, AnonymousS and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
She does make pretty divisive posts. When have I ever denied saying that? The replies to all of three your recent posts about her have been very divided, so I don't think I'm totally off base.
As do you, as do many people. The ignore button has a purpose. I think you should admit that 16000 mostly divisive posts is a lie. Most of FC's posts aren't even OPs. I think that if you still think that then there's something wrong with you, no offense. Have you even looked at most of FC's posts? I really doubt that, because 16000 is a lot, but it seems to me your perception of her posts is skewed.

The replies to all of three your recent posts about her have been very divided
Yes I noticed you said this in your other thread too. I think you might have a very skewed perception of things, you basically perceive what you wish to perceive instead of the truth. I do not say this lightly and its not intended to be offensive. I say this because when I went to bed on that thread, there was only one single person who was divided, with 3-4 people arguing with his take "I'm upset with FuneralCry because she's still alive" essentially but I'm paraphrasing and I don't think he ever did clarify his position, but other people seemed to get the same impression as me. The rest were wholly or mostly in favour of FC. Yes there were some posts after I had logged off, and I never got to reply to those because that thread got locked "for some reason", even though here you are saying that its ok for people to "discuss" FC in her threads, so why can't we discuss that?.

Now I can give you the benefit of the doubt, but I have good reasons for doubting you in any case. Also I received DM/private convo from people that were also in support of FC. They simply did not wish to reply to the thread because they did not feel comfortable doing so. Can you think of any reason why posters on this forum might not feel comfortable to post on the forum due to certain events or people? Why do you think people would want to show support in private, shouldn't everyone feel safe to post their public opinions?

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
here you are saying that its ok for people to "discuss" FC in her threads.
Again, this is a suicide discussion forum. If you make posts, except people to comment on them. Again, her ideology can be very divisive. It's pretty extreme imo. I don't think it's a huge surprise that she gets criticism on her posts.

Reactions: AnonymousS
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Careful fenral suideath other hope ok, forum ctb need peace

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and lionetta12
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Again, this is a suicide discussion forum. If you make posts, except people to comment on them. Again, her ideology can be very divisive. It's pretty extreme imo. I don't think it's a huge surprise that she gets criticism on her posts.
Suicidal thoughts are extreme by nature. I'm not saying thats necessarily wrong, discussion is fine, people might be breaking etiqutte by doing it in venting threads but moderators can exercise their judgement there depending on the relative extremity & degree of invalidation. People however are not respectful at all. People should not be surprised when making arguments & invalidating someone in their own thread, that they get upset. That's just plain logic, they would have the exact same reactions themselves if someone bust into their threads and started doing all the stuff people do to FC - twist her words around, put stuff into her mouth, make fun of her, call her names, etc, etc. And they get surprised she gets upset? Anyone else in her position would have justification to be irritated too.

People complain about the lack of tolerance for their own views, but there is nowhere more intolerance is levied than towards FC's posting. I saw earlier a vent post by someone not FC, in a similar vein, talking about how suicidal people are mistreated, their dark feelings etc and it was not attacked at all. That speaks volumes to me.

Another common courtesy that is getting ignored, is that if you see something you don't like, you can just scroll on and/or hit the ignore button and scroll on. Or say one piece and be done with it. This taking up one or several pages is often obscenely toxic.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Suicidal thoughts are extreme by nature. I'm not saying thats necessarily wrong, discussion is fine, people might be breaking etiqutte by doing it in venting threads but moderators can exercise their judgement there depending on the relativity extremity & degree of invalidation. People however are not respectful at all. People should not be surprised when making arguments & invalidating someone in their own thread, that they get upset. That's just plain logic, they would have the exact same reactions themselves if someone bust into their threads and started doing all the stuff people do to FC - twist her words around, put stuff into her mouth, make fun of her, call her names, etc, etc. And they get surprised she gets upset?

People complain about the lack of tolerance for their own views, but there is nowhere more intolerance is levied than towards FC's posting. I saw earlier a vent post by someone not FC, in a similar vein, talking about how suicidal people are mistreated, their dark feelings etc and it was not attacked at all. That speaks volumes to me.
Can you point out where I've mercilessly bullied her? The post she just made you claimed I was stawmanning, but I honestly thought I was being pretty respectful.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Can you point out where I've mercilessly bullied her? The post she just made you claimed I was stawmanning, but I honestly thought I was being pretty respectful.
There's one here too and its that you infer I said you mercilessly bullied her. You did the same kind of inferring in a different thread, but I haven't responded to that but you were inferring things I'd posted and applying them to yourself directly (e.g. defensively) instead of realising that perhaps I was talking about people's behaviour towards FC in general. I can understand some of the confusion, I suppose.

The problem with going through a lot of the posts vs FC is that they have been actioned and I cannot access them anymore anyway. It's also a lot of work to go through and not something I can whip up on the spot. If your activity is public I can look to see if there are some things I might take issue with. Wrt FC, every time I see one of these posts blasting her out of the blue I internally go "oh no not this again". It is literally too much, and needs to stop.

Essentially a lot of lowkey and highkey digs at someone in a row, over a long period of time, can certainly constitute bullying or harassment. I don't have access to the same resources as moderator team ~ and doing it here where FC can read it is essentially retraumatizing someone too. That's not an excuse, but if I have time & days to do it I can pull up a list of things in private. Now I wish I had screenshots of everything.

In general, if people don't like what she's saying, they can just press the ignore button. I don't agree with total nihilism, but insulting her for it doesn't serve any purpose and just really agitates and divides the forum. It's not constructive and silencing her isn't the best look for the forum or other members that feel similarly. It makes the forum look a bit like kindergarten. We all have enough of our own problems to deal with, without making each other's worse. I might've plagiarized a little with this last paragraph but if people are going to make extremely reasonable & competent points then I can also use them in supporting arguments. The same way I've offered to open up one of my private chats to the mods in case it helps them resolve all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Status
Not open for further replies.