ab2south

ab2south

May 7, 2020
I'm being sent to the state hospital from my current mental hospital. I failed to escape last week, so I could not ctb. It could be months until I'm home and I haven't heard many good things about them.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Soul, K-O and 2 others
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
Not surprising that people avoid commenting on this topic.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Not surprising that people avoid commenting on this topic.
Actually,there are many threads where experiences in the psych ward,sectioning,or lack of mental health care availability are discussed.
I'm quite surprised @ab2south did not get a single reply.
Usually,people here are very willing to show their support,and are searingly open about it.

Reactions: Walilamdzi
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I don't know where you are, but where I went they were strict. Up at 6 AM, groups all day, and worst of all fights all day long because that's where they would send the prisoners with mental issues to check them out further before they released.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Saed
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I don't know where you are, but where I went they were strict. Up at 6 AM, groups all day, and worst of all fights all day long because that's where they would send the prisoners with mental issues to check them out further before they released.
Why did they send you to the prisoners ward?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
It's just the way things worked at
Why did they send you to the prisoners ward?
It's just the way that things worked out at that hospital. I wasn't a criminal, but had to go along with their acitivity. They ran shit in there and you couldn't show any weakness or you'd get your face bloodied. After a while you get used to it actually and the chaos becomes a part of you.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
It's just the way things worked at

It's just the way that things worked out at that hospital. I wasn't a criminal, but had to go along with their acitivity. They ran shit in there and you couldn't show any weakness or you'd get your face bloodied. After a while you get used to it actually and the chaos becomes a part of you.
Hmm, what's your country?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Hmm, what's your country?
USA, it's actually funny how I went to one of the better hospitals in my city but the location determined what happened and where. The original regular hospital was full of minorities picking on me so eventually I had to fight back one day. Then they sent me to the state hospital, where the other half was for the criminally insane. Where you from?

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
USA, it's actually funny how I went to one of the better hospitals in my city but the location determined what happened and where. The original regular hospital was full of minorities picking on me so eventually I had to fight back one day. Then they sent me to the state hospital, where the other half was for the criminally insane. Where you from?
Europe.

Seafoam

Seafoam

Student
Jun 26, 2020
I hated the hospital I went to. I was only there for a week but it felt like eternity. Most of the day was spent doing nothing but trying to read or draw. It was a complete time waster and it seemed like none of the staff actually wanted to be there. It's why I have trust issues when it comes to believing help exists.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
It sounds like luck of the draw of where you end up and what with, best of luck to you though,

Reactions: Saed and Seafoam