• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
I've got my meto, I'm just trying to decide if I use a stat dose and take my 30mg of metoclopramide or I take my time, I feel like the longer I wait the more likely I am to not go through with it.

Reactions: Boochky
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Depends on yourself and how much time you have.

Im personally going with (if i ever get it) stat dose. It just feels like the more right option for me.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and GoneAndForgotten
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Depends on yourself and how much time you have.

Im personally going with (if i ever get it) stat dose. It just feels like the more right option for me.
I've got time, I'm in no rush. I don't want the stat dose to fail me though and I end up vomiting, I'll have a second glass of sn but someone may hear me vomit

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I've got time, I'm in no rush. I don't want the stat dose to fail me though and I end up vomiting, I'll have a second glass of sn but someone may hear me vomit
If you do some reading around the site you might find out that thats still a possiblity, it just lowers the chances.

Reactions: Boochky
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
If you do some reading around the site you might find out that thats still a possiblity, it just lowers the chances.
Lowers the chance by how much roughly? I could just start the regime 2 days before I planned and it would still all be on schedule

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Lowers the chance by how much roughly? I could just start the regime 2 days before I planned and it would still all be on schedule
Im not sure. Even if i did know im not you and a lot of it probably depends on physically what your body can handle (for an example im senstive to meds so while the lactose pills i take probably lasts a normal person a few hours, i had ice cream 5 days later and was fine)

hĘšll

hĘšll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i will go with stat, because the times i tried to go with the regimen i got too anxious and weak i couldn't go on with the plan. i guess if you have a lot of it, you could do a test...but yeah. there are many threads about this topic, i think in the end it all comes to how you yourself feel

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i got too anxious and weak i couldn't go on with the plan.
If you feel weak just because you couldnt go through with it, dont. Suicide is a difficult, complicated thing to even seriously decide (as in not impulsivly) let alone actually try to go through with. :hug:

I just wanted to tell you that because i hate the word weak and i expecially hate it in reference to me. I know its a me thing, but i still felt that you should know.

Reactions: Boochky and hĘšll
hĘšll

hĘšll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
If you feel weak just because you couldnt go through with it, dont. Suicide is a difficult, complicated thing to even seriously decide (as in not impulsivly) let alone actually try to go through with. :hug:

I just wanted to tell you that because i hate the word weak and i expecially hate it in reference to me. I know its a me thing, but i still felt that you should know.
hey. i appreciate your words. thank you

i just meant that the effect meto has on me is increased anxiety and weakness, that's why i'm choosing a stat dose next time.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
hey. i appreciate your words. thank you

i just meant that the effect meto has on me is increased anxiety and weakness, that's why i'm choosing a stat dose next time.
Yeah physically weak is a different thing. I thought that might have been it but under the possiblity it wasnt i felt bad for leaving it hanging :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: GoneAndForgotten and hĘšll
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
I think I'll probably go with the regime, mainly to get my body used to the Meto

Reactions: hĘšll