B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
I'm getting ready to let go of this life. I'm tired of emotions, of feeling numb, of being full, of starving myself, hospitalizations... I won't ever again end up in the psych ward.
I have a personality disorder, depression and eating disorder. I don't want to die fat (I'm gonna post my weight tomorrow). I'm 5'2.5. I'm planning to eat 0-250 cals a day (just so I won't die before losing weight) and after reaching my goal weight (82, BMI 14 ish), I'm gonna commit suicide by OD and slit my wrists. I'm gonna update my "journey" in this thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Brokenwithbpd, xLosthopex and 3 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm in a similar situation, I've had anorexia nervosa for nearly 10 years, been in and out of hospital constantly during this time
My BMI is currently around 16 but plan to get back down to my lowest weight again which was about 35kg(BMI 11) before I plan to ctb with SN
If my ED kills me in the meantime however that's fine too lol

Reactions: Ybother and ravergirl
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
I'm in a similar situation, I've had anorexia nervosa for nearly 10 years, been in and out of hospital constantly during this time
My BMI is currently around 16 but plan to get back down to my lowest weight again which was about 35kg(BMI 11) before I plan to ctb with SN
If my ED kills me in the meantime however that's fine too lol
So sorry you feel this way too. Feel free to msg me if you will ever need to talk <3

Day 1
0 calories. 1.5 hours walk.
I felt awful yesterday. I've cut myself because I just don't care anymore. Life is too hard for me. I can't wait to finally be free.

BMI: 19.1

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ybother
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
Day 2
09/07/2020
I ate 281 calories and burned: 453

Day 3
10/07/2020
I'm fasting today.
I stopped taking antidepressants 3 days ago because I will die soon anyway. Only taking olanzapine and agomelatine at night time to be able to fall asleep.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brackenshire
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
what are you using to od?
I have a whole box of antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stabilizers etc, etc. I don't know if I have enough but I'm planning to ask here if they would work when it's time.
Here's my stash:

Attachments

• 20200710_135720.jpg
    20200710_135720.jpg
    986.1 KB · Views: 28
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It seems you're planning to ingest a random assortment of pills. They may just make you feel sick. Who knows what effect it would have (maybe someone else can advise). Consider getting a proper method if you do intend to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ybother, passenger520, Brillet and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Brillet, I'm sorry you're struggling with this. I'm anorexic - it's under control, but I know how it feels. Here's a (((hug))) and a recommendation: It would be good to start soon to check out the threads related to ODs in the resource compilation:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

I don't want you to do anything that will just make your situation worse, so please research this stuff carefully, ok?

• Love
Reactions: Brillet and Saed
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Sorry but it won't work

Reactions: Brillet
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
It seems you're planning to ingest a random assortment of pills. They may just make you feel sick. Who knows what effect it would have (maybe someone else can advise). Consider getting a proper method if you do intend to ctb.
Oh, okay. I have about 2-3 months so maybe I'll come up with something else. Thank you

@Brillet, I'm sorry you're struggling with this. I'm anorexic - it's under control, but I know how it feels. Here's a (((hug))) and a recommendation: It would be good to start soon to check out the threads related to ODs in the resource compilation:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

I don't want you to do anything that will just make your situation worse, so please research this stuff carefully, ok?
Thank you so much <3 I'm gonna check it out.

Sorry but it won't work
That's what I'm afraid of. Thank you. I'm gonna think this through

• Love
Reactions: Soul and EGR92
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I heard all pills should be crushed and dissolved in water
I hope you can find a way to recover rather than ctb .. so sorry it's too much