starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
i have an event in two weeks, im out of money and food and could live off of a few 160 calorie protein shakes a day for two weeks if i really had the will power to do so. maybe some low cal wraps and meat + veggies.

im hoping this time i can actually follow through with my plans without snacking or binging on random shit i have access to or come across. id attain the goal i want in my weight but i already feel so tired and deflated running on the amount i am. going even lower i question how ill be able to function at all/keep going to the gym. im going to try and make it work.

i cant live with this much fat on my body for any longer.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: eleanora and Anon1337
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Drink lots of water whenever you feel hungry and keep daily calorie intake under 500.
if you start to count calories every time you're hungry, and about to make a meal, you'll be more conscious about what you eat.

Reactions: laceandsilk
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
thats what i do, every anorexic knows how to count calories lol.

Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
idk if you live alone buts it's definitely easier when you dont have someone that buys stuff all the time

Reactions: starrvingstar
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
idk if you live alone buts it's definitely easier when you dont have someone that buys stuff all the time
yess this is true! i dont have much food but sometimes i end up binging anyways on small things i buy even if its expensive protein bars...

Reactions: Wojaczek