blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 I've decided to use this space as a journal of sorts for my VSED attempt. I'll post here now and then with an update on my condition, weight, any symptoms I'm experiencing etc. I'll also post an update if I decide to stop at any point.

I know this will be a long and painful process, I know the risks and what to expect and I've made up my mind. I did have another method prepared back at home but due to circumstances, I'm unable to access it and I'm in too much pain to wait now. I've attempted this before at home and made it to Day 4, no unpleasant symptoms apart from extreme weakness, and was stopped by a family member. This time I'm staying at a hotel so I likely won't be interrupted by anyone.

I've already passed the 24 hour mark and no distressing symptoms yet apart from some lightheadedness and hunger pangs that both passed quickly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel, LastLoveLetter, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, best of luck in your plans.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, sadandlonely99 and blueming
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck with that method.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and blueming
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
How long do you think it will take?

Reactions: myusername890 and blueming
blueming

blueming

Sep 21, 2018
Day 2:

Would've updated earlier but I had zero energy last night and found it hard to do much. Around midnight my legs started to ache which made sleep kinda impossible but it's starting to get better. No feelings of hunger but I'm getting thirsty and my mouth is dry which is a bit uncomfortable. I've lost 2.5kg so far, currently in the middle of Day 3

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I made it two weeks without food but just three days without fluids. I started to have cramps that felt like my kidneys. Plus I read you can go delirious. So without proper assistance, meds etc you could end up wandering around outside somewhere. Just something to think about. I did read of a model though who did it and succeeded after about a week.

Reactions: blueming
blueming

blueming

Sep 21, 2018
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, best of luck in your plans.
Good luck with that method.
Thank you <3
How long do you think it will take?
Anywhere from 10 to 25 days at most from what I've read on this? I'm already at a low weight due to an eating disorder so I'll probably be extremely underweight within 10 days or so, hopefully that helps speed up the process
I made it two weeks without food but just three days without fluids. I started to have cramps that felt like my kidneys. Plus I read you can go delirious. So without proper assistance, meds etc you could end up wandering around outside somewhere. Just something to think about. I did read of a model though who did it and succeeded after about a week.
Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I haven't experienced cramps, delirium, hallucinations etc. yet like some others have, I expect there will be some more painful symptoms towards the end though

Last edited:
blueming

blueming

Sep 21, 2018
Day 3 + 4:

First half of Day 3 was rough, felt uncomfortably hot all over and legs continued to ache. The thirst was also getting a bit unbearable. The pain died down by the afternoon and then I basically slept through the rest of the day and the entire 4th day. I had a minor headache throughout and it took tremendous effort to even sit up.

Day 5:

Currently at the end of Day 5 - I suddenly had a burst of energy today and could even walk around (slowly) and any pain from the previous days is also gone. Surprisingly the thirst isn't as bad as before, a lot more bearable than Day 3, and although I still got some hunger pangs they passed quickly and I wasn't actually hungry at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, honkpilleddoomer, ASBA999 and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Good luck, I'm waiting for your updates.

Reactions: the_last_race
BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
This is very interesting to read about, wish you the best either way you go

• Love
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Hope you succeed

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck. But I think starvation is unreliable and very difficult. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Reactions: iloverachel